Sign in to follow this  
Truly_Blessed

what makes a women beautiful?

Faheema.   

Though I agree with most your reasoning on what makes a woman beautiful. I would say the quote below pretty much sums it up.

"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the beauty of her face, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart - the place where love resides."

Nur   

A deep faith in Allah SWT

A deep adhereance to the Sunnah

A commitment to family values and the Community

A Palm tree ( you throw a rock at her, she drops sweet ripe dates on you ) a tolarant and serene and quiet character

A thoughtful forseightedness and a witfully concealed smile like Monaliza's

better stop here....

Not in this world, in Paradise inshAllah!

Nur

NO offense to Lu'Lu, but generally who came up with eyes being doOrways of heart OR beauty in the person's eyes OR some other load of crap.

Please!!!! unless you have blue, green, OR grey eyes (which we 'malis dont)then you cant say a person's beauty lies in thier eyes Ok,

Physical beauty lies in the facial structure, texture of skin..... which are outwardly traits. Dont try to kid urselves by saying that a person's beauty lies in their character, personlality, how they conduct theirselves.

NO matter how kind, sweet, religous, caring a person is, if you are not physically attracted to them i bet you would not give them a chance or even a second look.

Like I said DONT KID YOURSELVES. BEAUTY IS SKIN DEEP. DONT TRY TO BE PHILOSOPICAL OR PEOTIC OR ....................................ITS NOT WORKING

Khayr   

Originally posted by Nur:

A deep faith in Allah SWT

A deep adhereance to the Sunnah

A commitment to family values and the Community

A Palm tree ( you throw a rock at her, she drops sweet ripe dates on you ) a tolarant and serene and quiet character

A thoughtful forseightedness and a witfully concealed smile like Monaliza's

better stop here....

Not in this world, in Paradise inshAllah!

Nur

Inshallah,

You know I've seen some strange couples in my life time. Alot of couples, where in they are opposites. The wife is stronger in the deen then the husband and she is always pulling him towards it. I've seen sisters that got married off to an 'avg. muslim' or a nonpractising muslim but the case is even truer on the other side of the coin.

IMAN is the most Attractive quality without a doubt, for if Allah judges us by that, then what better way to like someone then based on their IMAN.

Fi Amanallah

Faheema.   

Shaabella Walaalo, It’s called using a METAPHOR. You are addressing beauty from the physical aspect, which to me is immaterial when it comes to defining Beauty. Beauty comes in all forms, physical being one of them. Yes I agree, initially you have to be “physically attracted” but in time that fades, thus you need to surpass the physical element in order to discover their "inner beauty"

Salaamz

Senora   

IMAN is the most Attractive quality without a doubt, for if Allah judges us by that, then what better way to like someone then based on their IMAN.

Fi Amanallah

Oh, this is beautiful Khayr, I 'm going to use this, any copyright restriction i should be aware of

smile.gif

I read the definition of beautiful and it said that beauty is a quality that delights the senses, esp. the sense of sight.....which just goes to show that beauty is subjectively judged ( if that sounds right)

so for some, it can be physical features, and so on.....personally to me it can go both ways.....i may see a someone with exceptional physical features but personality-wise i'm not that fond of of, and i wuld still consider them to be beautiful.....and in contrast, there was this girl i knew in my old neighborhood in chicago that was indian, who at first glance many wouldn't belive her to posses any physical beauty, but despite that had a heart of gold, and whenever i would talk about her, i would always describe her as my beautiful and charming old friend....so basically my point is, i dont think anything is wrong with saying that beauty to them is the physical attractiveness

raula   

Serene & Pious-(I think its a hadith that points out this->)..that when choosing a woman to marry..base it on these 3 things:-

-> Pious

-> Beauty

-> Maal(Wealth)

..but the prophet(S.A.W.) says that it is indeed one who is pious that stands out tall among the others in the life after death...(i.e..since the other factors are relative to DUNYA-earthly fantasies!).