Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Miss East Africa, the winner is

Abtigiis   

Inta meeshan igula jirtaa ku filan xaalka. Laakin xaal maxaa keenay. I was informed by somebody inay iyada tahay and so far we have no refuttal.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by juxa:

waves@kool, wajiga dheer fashion waaye abaay fashion,make up artists like waji dheer instead of waji muufo

Waves back! Macaanteey while waji dheer ladhoho waa fashion, lagama wado kanoo kale...Wajiga waa inuu proportioned yahay, nonee forehead shan meter ah with garkii oo isna shan meter kale sii dherer le'eg while indhihii iyo sankii iyo afkii half a meter kufadhiyaan... :D Istaqfurulaah!!!Alla idaa ha'idambaajininee!!! redface.gif

Leaves with jajigeyga muufada ah

Malika   

^You have really paid attention to her huh? Indeed,astagfirullah !

She is beautiful within the standards of African beauty context,and not the caucasian standards of beauty..Big and curvy is what is beautiful of African women.

It's amazing how we look at a picture of a starving/skinny model on a glossy magazine and admire her,its fascinating how we have been brainwashed to accept what is beauty and what is not.

ps.The reason why there are more Somali models,is that even though they are black they possess the Caucasion features,which makes them stand out among other Black Africans..So its still what a White man thinks beauty is,slavery of the beauty iga dhe! Lol.... :mad:

pss.That is not me,before the rumour starts.. icon_razz.gif:D

Abtigiis   

fully with Malika on this one. We have been brainwashed indeed. And sometimes we tend to go with our minds than our hearts in appreciating beauty. Sometimes go up and down inside me with the sight of big and tall women, yet, at the back of my mind what I read on a site or a magazine about being slim and nice rings.

Or it maybe a sign of being with the times to admire slimness. Having said that, this one is not eye-catching for one or another reason. Maybe it is the bias against her for allowing hresef to be seen like this. Maybe it is because internal beauty is missing!

P.S. don't worry Malika. We know who she is! We still have to get a refutation after we disclose the rumor. :D

Malika   

^ :D ,shaqoo laan baa kuhaya A&T, iska daaf whomever it is.

No one can judge her internal beauty,that is not this contest was about,I have seen a few East African music video featuring Somali girls,things have really changed back home.When we were growing up,just association with the native was a big no,no iska baa daa being a model/dancer for them..Oh well,perhaps its all part and parcel of assimilation,intergr ation etc etc.

MZanzi   

A&T Hadaadba leedahay gabartaan baa foolxun naag waxba kama taqaanid adeer....

adeer midaano kala reer xamarka waxeey dhahaan "Bocorta"

Abtigiis   

Yaa yidhi way fool xun tahay? The first photo, si xun bay isu sawirtay laakiin.

She is the ideal hiding place when you are utterly in cold. Waa Dugsi tani!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Malika:

^You have really paid attention to her huh? Indeed,astagfirullah !

Have you seen the pic eey geedka ku tiirsantahay? C'mon Malika, one doesn't need to pay much attention to know the girl has very long face...However, I never said wey foolxun tahay!!! Noway!!! Soomaali dhan wey qurxoon yihiin... :Dicon_razz.gif

Juxa   

nacam, gabdhaha somaliyeed are best looking ever.

geel maxaas kuul ka kasaa hee

Malika   

KK,you made her sound as if she was deformed,even so it would have been the creation of Allah..Nagaa daa,she is causing fitna,and we are not doing ourselves a favour talking about her..Waa iyaduu iyo meshuu isdigtee.

East Africa is a big place.

:D:D:D Istaqfurulah. Ala hooyoy, xabadkaa in xanuunay saan u qoslaayey :D .

Lol@ waji muufo.

So now odayaashi xataa are into stick thin girls miyaa? redface.gif

Iska daaya gabadha, she is kind of cute. She just needs to dress for her size, thats all ;)

Paragon   

^Buuxo, adiga ma ahid inantaa yara buuxda? Anna waxaan islahaa inantu meelihii la doonayey ineey ka buuxdo walee weey u buuxdaa. Adaan kugu tuhmayey! :D

NGONGE   

C&H,

You quote me and then talk about others who did not like Miss E A? I just said East Africa was a big place. It's true (even though I had other evil intentions for saying it).

But I actually think the woman is hot. I did not need to say that though. I assumed it was obvious (obviously not). :D