Sign in to follow this  
white_angel

Why are somalis boys unromantic?

Well guys.. why are somalis mens not so romantic. I know why are somalis married poeple quick divorsed, becouse they don't have any romance in the life. Men always shouting Nayaaaaaaaaaaaaa :mad: where is the food!!!!why can't they say honey, sweethaert,Qalbi macaanto words like this instead nayyyyyyyyyyy.If men treat women like queen we will treat u like king.

remember love is the key :eek:

oh! u have no idea what we say nowaday! where u been? i say words below:::western havent even phantomed about them yet!!

qaali, qurux badan! 100 ka roon! queen of the universe! my life!!

these r just a simple samples!!! i end each conversions with i love ya macan!!! hellooo...! where is she gonna find such love n affection!!! :mad:

heeye rudy!!

i know u saying this words just in the beginning. but would u saying this nice word till u are 50 married nooooo!!! :mad: in the begin is always 'honey i like ur eyes, i love u u are so sweet''. But after namy years married is : meeday tii :mad: , nayaa na ka soo tuur bariiska. init. :e

definitely home-gal. i swear on it hope to die! u see when u been on the other side of the mt! u know the whole shabaang! word!!

i dont mess those funky foreigners!! holla back!!

i keep my lil xalimo satified!! smile.gif

pearl   

lol..sweety..i think u have seen only one side of somali marriages....marka please dont generalize and assume all somali men are the same.....no women likes to be called naya...and she who accepts her husband to call her by that name is not his flaut....but HERs....demand to be treated with respect if that is what ur looking for....

i seen couples who have been married for ages and still use sweet words to call each other..