Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

What would you do if the wrong person gave you the right feelings?

Raxmah   

No matter how the person made me feel. I cant stand habits such as smoking and qaat, and how can a wrong person give u the right feeling?

Well Darman....lets just say that I have had a few proposals for marriage but guess what, they all turned to dust due to me not convinced by the other parties willingness to come clean and be truthful to me 100%!. It takes two to tango. I twice got into a situation where I had long distance love over the net from NZ & Tdot but it kind of went haywire due to the fact that the lady was not really revealing who she was until I kind of coaxed her by pretending to be some bad boy from the ghetto.... :D:D . Trust me bro....Once a bad person comes by...I run for cover like dem american's ran in blackhawk down!.

Peace.

Cont.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Damnnnnnnnnnn DARMAN, I couldn't ask for more...Intaas dhan qofkii isku helo will be the luckiest person in the world...HE/SHE should say Allhamdulilaah...

LOVE CONQUERS ALL... [/QB]

What if feelings changed after ya all got married? What if his bad attitude or short temper increased ? do u think love will still conquer.. I doubt it.

:cool:

Originally posted by miz-unique:

ps: who played the song , i like the music :::its hindi right

Thank you.. you are the fist one to notice this song.. this dude is not Inidan.. he is from Mali his name is Ali Farka.. I love his music, he’s got talent waalaahi.. his music is always played on MPR (Minnesota Public Radio) smile.gif

Originally posted by Asraa:

quote:

yes darman why not xalimo for goodness sakes

mizz unique saanaa maa keentay i'm gonna come got you... and teach u a lesson,,,, leave that a lone or :mad:
:D

p.s Darman bro i think ur mail is fulllllll couldn't reply u back so clean it up.... [/QB]
no more beef with SOL deeqo’s :D lol I have cleaned it up now macaanto…

Originally posted by Bee:

If it is the wrong person how can the feelings be right for you?

well there will always be this person who will penetrate thru all of your defenses and steal your heart.. and its always the last person you’d expect. :rolleyes:

Guled92   

Darman good question. When it comes to choosing husband/wife, you need to seriously consider the person you are getting married to, for you will live with this person for the rest of your life.

Good sex, good looks, and wealth do not last forever. Moral values, diin, and solid education will not only last but will come handy in raising kids with proper values. Looks and Sex both fade away with age but morals and education stay with the person for the rest of their life.

Agreed that most of us blind ourselves from the fact that our partner has some serious problems, when we are attached to them emotionally. However, if we ignore these early signals, I am almost certain that it will lead to divorce. Perhaps it is not surprising to see the rate of divorce increase at alarming rate lately.

I don't mean to be sexist but when it comes to this issue, men are more cautious than women. Women, once they fall in love, usually ignore these signals. I personally have seen a number of women with people who smoke, drink and even worse womenizers. Despite all these, they get married to them and have kids. This usually results the new phenomenon known as SINGLE MOTHERS.

Men, on the other hand, will not mind having a good time with women who has drinking and smoking problems but they won't consider her to be his future wife. Men are usually after these sort of women for sex only. In some extreme occasions, they won't even consider her for sex.

Having said all these, there is always the exception and all women do not settle for badboys.

Finally, one needs to consider heavily the consequences of his/her action, particularly when the matter in hand is your future.

I agree with Raxmah- its really hard imagining loving someone whose bad for you. Honestly i dont know how people do it in genearl. If for instance my significant other was "crack-head aka qaat chewer lol) whose up all night yappyin and chimpy about life..shit wont work- i got work,school, life, family tend to..how they hell is he gonna sleep all day while am working my *** off..please. 1. it shows his not motivated in working, thereby quit a job every 2weeks. 2.that he'd be a bum-stay at home couch patato- hahaa allah...IF THAT DOESNT CALL FOR DIVORCE PAPERS TO FLY- DONT KNOW WHAT WILL.UFF

Second scernio- if for instance he was abusive but loved you to death. 1.abusive people tend to have reasons why the choice strength over mind..serious childhood issues,incompaniate in arguing..not very expressive thereby take his hand as matter of tool. 2.abusive people also tend to be jealous, so if you're with grp of people at wedding for instance and you're saying c/salamiku to new cousin (which you were introduced to) he'll get jealous, which will lead to verbal and physical collision.

Although, these two scenrio's are bit extreme, it pretty much generates how difficult sh1t gets. So if its something that will change me (personally) from the time i have met (my significant other) into a nagtive direction...sh1t is ovah..i watch the signs good and 3yrs of research too lolllol...

LOVE CAN ONLY TAKE YOUR SOO FAR AND AS WOULD LOOKS. ITS THE PERSONALITY, CHARACTERISTIC OF THIS PERSON THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR PRESPECTIVE.

FOR EX:

IF SOMEONE LOVES YOU, THEY DONT MAKE YOU CRY

IF SOMEONE LOVES YUO, THEY WONT MAKE YOU CHOOSE

IF SOMEONE LOVES YOU, THEY WONT CHANGE YOU.

WITH THAT SAID....PEACE.

Second scenrio take

raula   

Simple..cant change your wayz...then hit the highwayz..JACK!!!!! :D :rolleyes: Believe me..it is only a matter of time..b4 the intoxication runs some serious consequences...I would just say peace and good luck to REHAB>.. ;)