Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

DEEP THOUGHTS

if a peasant offers advice never surrender it

take the lesson learned:

if your rights are envoked and you understand it's perspective and circumstances don't cause friction and sink in confliction just take it's lesson learned and think panoramicly through the gift of perspective

set forth in this world are wisdom and it's leisure knowledge and it's convictions, broad minded people are well traveled, meanings don't have any substance, metaphors are linked through our own inevitablity while experiance can be your vulnerablity, think of it all as a test, a test of vigor, courage and reason.

in a time where we hardly look to the stars and dream as if we were kids and let go of all mainstream and it's concious, a bit of a freak but unique. listen close with an open mind and for once take a swim with me walk on the clouds and act proud don't listen to what people say and act rowdy let's your thoughts be your lead and heart your guide finnaly let the light shine through and wake up to a more concentrated day.

find new things to brighten up your ways, and if your having problems/issues make it seem like you already left them behind. just sit and grind plain and simple no seing through lines or any attached strings, just float and let's see what it brings, in this state don't answer the phone when it rings because it's calls for you and sings like the sirens from a myth(adventures of ullyses). it's a window of somekind that' lets you see yourself through a television screen and makes u laugh a bit. it comes and it's goes through highs' and lows and the seeds it's sows row hard to ascend through the common bullSh*t it has no limits and no flow just a plain old deep thought.

Xafsa   

the sirens from a myth(adventures of ullyses)

You actually read that story?!!! :eek: Somali brother usually aren't that well read!!

That was a nice rhyme...you got a way with words.

salaam

Ariadne   

The wind whispers secrets forgotten

Listen closely or you may miss them

The plants are all fresh it seems

Like the sun rose early to kiss them

The stars with their twinkling tease and taunt

Claiming to witness the world grow old and gaunt

Gaia rotates on her axis

Spinning the days away

Anxiously counting days to freedom

Trapped like Persephone in a world unknown

Kidnapped by darkness, no light will

ever for me be shown

I sit on my rooftop and contemplate

Many thoughts coming and going

Many questions unanswered make me hesitate

Can the fisherman forever live to fish with the rise and fall of the tide?

If winter doesn't come this year will animals still hibernate and hide?

If Paris was killed when he was cast out

would Troy still fall?

Will Venus ever find her true love?

Does any of this matter at all?

The moon as old as time is a silent witness

To the inner conflicts of the gazing dreamer

Wishes and dreams, the same thing spelt differently

Confusion and conflict caused by not knowing which limits to see or heed

The steady boat crashing against the rocks

In sharp flashes of moments life seconds tick and tock

The steady boat crashing against the rocks

PYROmaniac pixie ...thanx for that it's was nice.

i like your poetry it seems like u spit truth like bullets from a semi-automatic in your poetry constantly keeping that deep.

the wise man

in a sense life can be a fence always on the rise inch by inch. people look hard and yearn for what ever lays beyond it and sometimes confuse guilty pleasure for their ultimate serving. when i think of this i look hard to see through the facade' this cloud that seems to have had everyone i have seen engulfed in some world. a material world.

9-5 shifts, work and play you forget why u even strain so hard. but you remind yourself and put that open mind on check. but before u make another excuse wait a sec. i'm talking here wanting to let you know of something clear and clean, sublime to stain and hard like a steel brass or iron. i can aptly name it "the fake bliss of ignorance" rooting from the saying.

put a glass in front of you

a glass that keeps you away from your life for the length of this piece. you yell and scream but the other side can't hear you so you sit and think as the world fast pases it'self by. realizing little things you might of overlooked. it pulls you away from your routine and let's you see it from an aerial view. your mistakes and hesitant decisions. and if i'm right you'll probably only see your wrongs.

on another topic, i'm truly open minded and recognize the sweetness of real without having to peel the skin of the banana. i always try and look to see if this train might derail so i can bail on time and live to go for a sail one day. take as many people to read and feel the quran with me. allah gave us a mind to use. with this humble gift let's all rejoice and REALIZE bigger dreams and things. we as a people have no more room for mistakes and risk-takes. before we can be euntreprenuers let's all be muslims and build from there.. let's lay down our own personal foundation so we can better serve allah ourselves our family our needs and the greater population in that particular order. no more un-expected funerals and unexcusable regrets, let's live the life we want our way.. the humble way the modest way. the correct way . let's lay the pipes and see the light's for once all i ever ask for from my people is that they see a vision together. one vision and achieve that vision...blood pours from open wounds when i see this.. what will happen ten years from now. should we work together now or should we give up. we need A reason for hope> and that will certaintly not come from the generations before us....... they had ten years to come up with a solution. theres no excuse for this humility i feel for my people.. where's our hope.?

Paragon   

T-J and Pixie truly deep thoughts. I won't even try to hook to your vibes... too strong for me ;)

Keep up the good work talents.

Ariadne   

Open mind is repeated for you to keep.

The uncertain voices of past emotions implant themselves into crevices of the brain.

A swirl of thoughts spins out of control like a maelstrom and destroys the tranquility.

The mess left over from destruction has to be cleaned by the thinker again

Pacifying the affects of the storms calmed monstrosity

I command forward my deep thoughts,

But when called they disperse and disappear

Closed mind and open mind hardly any similarities or differences

Enough of hopelessness produces uncertainties and fear

Too much of the uneducated pretend to know all

They rant and rave of this and that

The more they talk, the faster their supposed intelligence falls

Everything is taken too seriously or not seriously enough

Peeping over the neighbour’s yard to see what they have

Makes you feel better or makes you think you have it tough