Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

Somali boy bands

Thunder   

Hey if you saw "Phazes picture" what is up with the guy on the cell phone? It is 2002 I think most people ahve cell phones even in the bushes! :D

And the Somali women singers the slim and the not so slim ones (don't want to name names). I listened to a song on a particular website. The song was in english and it tickled me to death...gash my cat can sing better then that :D

Abdinuur   

Thunder, LOL! I heard about people talking about the dude with the cell. :confused:

But you know at least their trying their best. Maybe few more years you'll be their #1 fan! :eek: :D

lulla   

I don't like their song at all and i don' think anyone should buy their CD. I mean if they wanna sing i think they should sing something postive. what kind song dheela? don't make any sense.

Rokko   

Thunder, ever heard of the term GHOST FACE?

The brotha wuz tryin to be mysterious by hiddin his face namean?. Cell phones aren't something these young fellas find facinating beleive me.

Lulla, the brothas do have raw tallent. Atleast better than that nigga Keynaan rappin as if he's choking on chicken. lol

Dheela is SOMALI ... namean. COME DHANCE WITH ME ... KAALEY ILA DHEEL

Ariadne   

mobb deep... chocking on a chickhen lol :D even though I like keinaan. Thunder bro why use the most despicable words in the english dictionary its the most dreaded words "boy band" or as I like to say boy toy bands these brothas have talent unlike those boy toY bands so please refrain from using the double B words it send shudders down my spine :eek: and to make it clear to you walaakiis they are a somali hip hop group not a somali b_ y b_n_ ( you can fill in the blanks :D ) I cant't even say it :mad: :D