Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Black

Pig   

Waar dadkani Soomaliba maaha. Ma Baaha baad nin moodey Hibooy. Soomaaliga xagaad ku baratey. Waxaan u malaynayaa hingaada af-soomaaliga ayaan lagu barin.

Baaha (reer xamar or reer waqooyi or reer bari) = Girl

Baah = Boy

Buubto (reer xamar) = Girl

Buube = Boy

Jooji   

Qawdhan & the Rest;

First off, Qowdhan please leave your Budh behind. lol. Going back to the topic, I personaly don't see ourselves any different from that of other Black Races around the World. Heck, the White man can't even tell the difference bewteen us blacks and I can't imagine calling myself as "Browny" or any other colour for that matter. If the issue is the Negro race, then that is completely a different story (I agree with Jaber)but with respect to being Black I'm on board. Peace.

Jaamac.

Hibo   

Qawdhan: Geez thnx........But I did know it.....only ofcourse I had u in mind when I was posting biggrin.gif

k9aa9   

Somali Somali Somali.....think .......u have made this thing a major as it simply looks simple..as the tung tenderly can make it easy for u.......

" The Somalis originns are uncertain, but by 1000 what is now Somalia was home to Cushitic people who had migrated from Ethiopian Highlands. This people developed close contacts with Arabs and Persians who had settled on the coast. Through marriage and cultural and commiercial ties the Somali people gradually emerged from these defferent groups. Between the eleventh and thirteenth centuries, the Somalis converted to Islam. During this period, their infuential "clans" (several extended families who clam dexcent form a common ancenstor or ancestors) originated -- the founding fathers of which, according to tradition, were related to the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and from Arabia."

this information shows where they are originally from.....i guess this convience u all ....none of yo comments explain anything according to mine.....i don't know somhow..someone....so..be sure to be aware of what is coming out of yo mouth with contorol....surely all the somalis are like that........

Piis

Pig   

Soomaalidu waa amxaaro. Amxaaraa aabahood ahaa, amxaaraa dhashay, amxaaraana soo korisay.

Soomaalidu had iyo jeer waxay sheegtaan inay yihiin duriyadii Nabi Maxamed, carabtuna markay waxaas naga maglaan uunbay is fiiriyaan. Adeer anigu waxaan odhan lahaa budhkiina iska wata oo wixii idin soo ag madha madaxa jabiya.

ProPaiN   

Hadal badan, haan ma buuxsho...

This is what i call missUnderstanding, The point that hibo was trying makin at start off was to tell us that she is Proud of her colour, which is MADOW!, juz like the poem says, I dont know how ya'all got into the "culture" topic but somehow i dont blame you all becuz we are a nation that jump to conclusions and finger pointing. After maybe 10 posts i think ya'all just comin back to one point....SOMALI PEOPLE ARE BLACK, JUST LIKE AFRICAN AMERICANS..dhagihiina ma furanyihiin..lol..okey, HOWEVER, WE DO NOT HAVE THE SAME CULTURE...taraaa! there..i hope i saved some more time for you all. wink.gifPleasure to be here..proceed with your lives.

------------------

"Caution!" Unstable mind.

Hibo   

qwawdhan:amxaradaan aad sanka nagagalineyso nagadaa baan ku iri.

amxaro manihin allah na nagama dhigo

u r somali thats all u need to know ppl

maxeey somalidu qofkale iskaga dhigtaa

oysan aheyn... damn ppl wake up!

just be habby ur somali.....

peace

Jaber   

Nimco allaw yaa u ku soo dhaweeya aan madaxa kaa dhunkadee waxaas baa habla ah

I have been trying to install these simple words into their black,arab,amxaaro-loving brains........waar yaa muslin ah oo dadkan wax u sheega WE-HAVE-NOTHING-TO-DO-WITH-D.A.D.K.A.A.S..................they're different from us for Allahssake!!........why do u Somalis love to kiss the butt of every Matthew,Mohammed&Mike of this world!!?

why do u all pretend to be what you're not?

Somaliyeey sidan isu dhaama oo dadkan aad daba cararaysaan oo aad futada u salaaxaysaan iskaga hadha allah idin dhooriye

Hibo   

Dear all

First we don't need a poem to inspire us we get our inspiration from allah subhana wata'alaa!

Black ppl were led into thinking that they are less human then the other colors that be or allah has created. This is just a myth that the white man has created into thinking us that we are less pretty then them.

However which ever color you are there isn't much you can do and you must be happy with it.

you never see white ppl complaining that they don't like thier color, so what is it this inferiority complex?

I'm sorry but i keep seeing these ppl saying that they are black and proud like other ppl were putting down thier color. responsing like that means that deep down your not happy with your colour!

There is no need to bragg about your color, instead do something for your self first and then for your community.

Finally you should all know that first we are muslims and secondly somalians and lastly africans. thou we shall be Proud africans!

peace chioa!

Hibo   

Jaber: Meel ku dhag hadaad noqotay sxb......I won't waste my energy in making my point any more clearer than it is...N mind u u r no more Somali than we r so chill Out!!

Habarjecelo_Star: B4 we head anywhere else....loose the qabiilism that tags on ur nick. No one here feels inferior. Let me spell it out to u..... N O O N E! If u haven't read the posts that followed my poem... its about time u hit the head there!!

Wa salaamu caleykum...

Baaha: my apologies sis.. .I meant to say SISTER!!

Hibo   

I wouldn't change my nick for the world, i feel proud and hounored to be part of my community, if you don't like tribilism then thats your opnion and you are rightly entitle to your views little sister!

Your statment tends to support your poem which is absolutely crap and pointless and doesn't at all inspire me.

I know that i'm proud true somalian dude!

Get a grip lady your falling on your head!!

peace chiao

Hibo   

First of al there ain't nothing called SOMALIAN......U r SOMALI......second... horaa loo yiri.....habarjecelo..gadaal bey hadalka ka goocataa...so I am sure u r aqli lexsaac..its kind of too early for u to be making any judgements. Wait for midnite!

[This message has been edited by Hibo (edited 10-11-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Hibo (edited 10-11-2001).]