Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Pics of Laas Caanood,SomaliaPics of Somaliland '05

^^ War hoy..Laas Caanood faraha ka qaad hadaadan wax kale rabin. :mad:

Quruxley, I must be missing the homesickness gene or something. Ciid iyo boodh uun baa ii muuqda.

The Key word here is 'Nice pics' . Quruxley took nice pictures of a regular somali town.Altho Las Canood isnt regular,the town has a name more famous than Los Angeles. smile.gif

So i am gonna repeat: Nice Pics Quruxley ;)

Lst,Sophist & co: Meesha Dhul kuma Haysaan ee invest in a decent irrigation system.[Ducks!] :D

Nephissa   

^ :D rocky rough dusty roads inta soo sawiraan bay ku leeyihiin 'My holiday photos'. Somalia ha ii goyso!

Quruxleey, your pictures were well shot and the images were superb. icon_razz.gif

Nice pics Quruxley. Iam planning to go to Laascaanood in late summer 2006 myself inshallah.

Iam looking forward too that trip although until recently I couldn't visit the town because I would be killed.

Reer laascaanood are very violent people and when they hear that someone from Bosaso, Galkacyo or Garowe arrived in that city they would immedialty beat the hell out of them.

One guy who was orininally from Laascaanood once came to Bosaso and beat the "hell out" of a native guy from Bosaso whereas a guy who originated from Bosaso said "hey what is up with you guys, when we come to Laascaano you beat us up and also when you come to our city you also beat us up.

Where as the Laascaanood guy said "Dee waxiina waan ka adagnahay dee".

I hope they won't beat me up when I go there inshallah.

LOL@Naaso Caanood.

I'm sorry, but ma laascaanooda lagu faano maalin iyo habeen baa saas u eeg?

Goodness. And here I thought, there were decent bulos, some green and a couple of healthy cows at least. icon_razz.gif

Q, nice pics. You've an eye for photography. :D

^Lol.Might as well set up the drinks table whilst your here walaal.

Maybe next time I should leave a warning before the link to save any let down;

"Viewers discretion advised!It's just camels and plain ol' Laas caanood.Hadaba duufka iska biyiya"

Curling Waterfall,The flora is prominent after the rain season(right about now or next month)I visited when it was the dried out summer season.Hence no lush green land.I'm sorry about whoever told you Laas Caanood was as great as you imagined.It's a city that lives off geel and the geel live off them.Nun' much else ;)

Yoonis @ Lol...Walaal,it should be fine.Some of the police patrol and workers are Bossaso natives and everyone gets along fine.Enjoy yourself!Thanks for the compliment.

Aerowen,macaanto it's alrighty.Everyone is different.Maybe your a magaalo girl and dusty paths with dusty camels dont get your pulse racing?

MMA in that case might I add that your 'joke' was absolutely hilarious?Remind to laugh next time :cool:

Thanks brown,Sophist,Soo maal & lol @ bishaaro walaal maa saas baad ii moodey.I never said 'holiday' snaps' and the site I uploaded them provides the named folders.I didn't name it just simply uploaded.Thanks for the compliment anyway smile.gif

Anyways whether or not Laas Caanood looks like crap or is lush,lush,lush is besides the point.It was MY trip back home&time with my family.So obviously it meant something to me even without a 3 star hotel and marble floors.Save the bullshhh hadaba

Thankis...

Liibaan   

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW u did great job walaalo wooowww. this pictures are not only woooooooow pictures but they are also motivating ...you showed us how wonderfull is to go back ....and capture impressive wowowowow Snap shots. sorry i cannot stop saying wow wow wow wo wow wow indeed, Laas Canood is the best of the best

LOVE 4 LA SOMALIA

Qurux,

Don't listen to me, I was just being shallow. I may not have a rural bone in my body, but even I would hike through a desert if it meant I got to see my grandparents/family.

Castro   

Originally posted by IGaDaaRiwaaYada:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW u did great job walaalo wooowww. this pictures are not only woooooooow pictures but they are also motivating ...you showed us how wonderfull is to go back ....and capture impressive wowowowow Snap shots. sorry i cannot stop saying wow wow wow wo wow wow indeed, Laas Canood is the best of the best

LOVE 4 LA SOMALIA

Waar naga daa ruwaayada.

Foxy   

^^^ Dee malaa ruwaayad cusub buu soo wadaa :D:D coming new to a theatre near You featuring.....igadaariwaayda... :D:D

Qurux chick.....the above pictures are priceless indeed sis...malaa next vacation laas caanood baan yar qaban

cheers

Aeronwen I'm glad we share the same sentiment walaal smile.gif

Thanks Foxy,Lol you might beat me to Laas Caanood next vacation eh?How goes it walaashiis?

Loool @ Iga daa ruwayada Mahadsenid walaal :D