Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Video shows Saudi prince beating Manservent, who later was found dead ,shocking story

Jacpher   

Why is he not defending himself in the elevator footage? Basically one lug and one gacan buu iska celin la'yahay. Of all the places in London?

Gays in Saudi Arabia? What a shocking piece of news.

Ismalura   

Who cares if he is gay or straight? beating up some one so many times and may be killing them later is the issue here. Their family 'honour' and his sexual orientaions should be the least important things here.

Ninka uu nika dilayo oon iska celineynay and just staying there is just an evidence of how individuals can be stirpped of human dignity and self respect theough the use of power (money and authority). I hope he gets life sentencse for doing what he did !

Malika   

^Watching that made me sick - he just took it,I mean what part of his existance allowed him to do that? - Ciil badana!

Ismalura   

Malika unfortunately that happens to people somehow.When a woman is severely abused by her husband and she doesn't do anything it is not just a question of physical strength. Some times people become so complacent and take everything ! It is the lose of self worth...

Ismalura   

Malika unfortunately that happens to people somehow.When a woman is severely abused by her husband and she doesn't do anything it is not just a question of physical strength. Some times people become so complacent and take everything ! It is the lose of self worth...