Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

An impluse of.....

Sophist, it is good that you removed his name which in fact appeared many times. ;)

For everyone's knowledge:

According to UK law it is illegal to forward an email or post it on a forum without the permission of the author of the email.

Secondly, it violates the privacy of the author when his/her email is shared with an audience for which it was not intended.

It doesn't matter if this guy jumped out of the closet years ago and waves a pink flag in everyone's face to demonstrate his sexual choice. In fact, to be pedantic, he doesn't actually say he is gay in his email; he merely lists homophobia as a reason to leave. I have little concern for his morals- mine keep me quite occupied- but I do know that we have unwittingly intruded into his world. The only person this concerns is Sophist. He can deal with the morality of homophobia(if there is any) if he has to work with this man. The rest of us have nothing to do with it except to remember to be careful with others' revelations.

Aan is asturno. Too much of this on SOL lately.

Waxaa jirta yar aan aqaanay oo dhawaanahan la ii sheegay inuu isku badalay kuwaan inkaartu ku dhacday ee la yiraahdo Gays. Wuxuu ku sugan yahay Boston. Dadkii haybsaday waxa ku kalifayna, koley aniga dulqaad aan sheekadiisa ku dhageesto ma lihiye, waxay sheegeen in uu isku arkay dabeecado naageed iyo balaayo kale. Marka diintu waxay qabtaa kuwaas in nafta laga jaro, faa'iido malaha.

yar saxiibkeey ah oo wadaad ah wuxuu yiri Shareecada xukunkeeda Qaniisnimada marka la eego dumarka waa mid sahlan, kana kooban jeedal iyo ciqaab kale oo Iimaamka muslimka uu jideeyo, laakiin tan ninka waa dil iyo qudha ka jarid.

Qaniis iyo kuwa xushmeeya oo dhan inkaar iyo caro-alle ayaa ku dhacday. Ilaah naarta haku fogeeyo!

Maxay tahay faa'iidada uu leeyahay nin Qaniisnimo ka doortay qaabkii uu ilaah u abuuray? :mad:

STOIC   

Shah,well said sis! American system of the law developed out of the legal principle of the Britain and the English common law concept so i would not be suprised to see it illegal here(US) too.Things happen most of the time out of impulse or genetic muatation(knowing right from wrong)so lets be carefull with what we post.