Sign in to follow this  
king_450

With Admn Permission

Changed   

L_P girl waw u got mad anger eeh icon_razz.gif

OG_Girl, adree 7abebety , mra7 nakalemhaa b3ad , 5alha twaly , malt 3aleha ;)

people in here need to stop the personal attack

why are we acting like a bunch savages that have been put in a fish market and told to fight eachother...

xalimo.....i think u are wrong and should apologise to OG_girl she did not say anything wrong to ya

LP_girl ....i think u need to make peace with halimo

mizz unique ...stop watching and be a peace maker

OG_Girl, 7abebty , hatheh tra ma tastahel. ;)

king_450   

Inaa lillah, my intention for Posting these info, wasn't to become a shouting match, please my good ppl, i PM's some of you, to take out all those hatred exchanges,plz i will appreciate if each one of you Cool down and take out all those hatred exchanges, i really don't want see atleast in this matter.

I only posted these information to throw out ideas. So please take the bad threads .

And if anything bad happened here i will take full responsibility , because i am the one who posted this thread. Peace and love to all

Thank you for posting , finally. It took you so long to do it.But i know dear.

Hey king how often you get in here

i don't see you here as much as u used to.

see you.

after trying very hard to put letters in their right place, i think i got that part and i don't see no A-virus.

Why play good samatarian, when you know for fact most of them are Deaf and Dump. Keep your ideas, let them find out the hard way, i am not mad at them, but don't give the cooked potatoe, let them find out their own peace of ideas.

Rest in peace bro and never give ideas at all. They don't appreciate.

see you

damnn we got A-virus here.unbeleavable..somaliaonline needs to have some kind of virus buster or otherwise we gonna have A-virus partyy here in the sol.

Zakariye   

salaamu/calaykum, waryaa kinka hadda waxaan noqday nin aqriya qoraalkaaga, waxaana rabaa in aan kuu sheego in , inan ila dhalatey ay ka faaiideysatey, cinwaanadan aad soo qortey oo aay ku leedahey mahadsanid, qaas ahaan cinwaanka

minority scholarship. waxeyna ku leedahey in loo soo jawaabey oo loo soo direy application fara badan oo aay buuxineyso. waana aad mahadsantahey walaal,ilaahna hakula garab galo waxbarashaada, waan garanayaa sida ay u adagtahay.

*****ykum salaam

Xafsa   

thanks King for sharing that....I'm thinking about coming down there for grad school.

Looks like you got your hooks in Xaliimo ;)