Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Muslim Street Hustlers aka Beggers

Khayr   

Salams,

I had a funny encounter today with a fellow that that I have been seeing alot of in the past few days/weeks. I think the guy is Afghani or Iranian... Anyways, this guy stands infront of the masjid asking for money right around salat time yet never comes in to pray salat. Last week, I saw him and didn't say anything and give him my change.

Well today, I was walking towards him and he was asking everyone for money and this young girl gave him her sub sandwich. The guy saw me and said brother....and asked for money and then to top it all of he said 'look christian girl give me food, you don't give me' and I lost it for a minute. I reminded him that I gave him money last week and that he is always roaming around the same spot asking for more. He then denied that I ever gave him money and accussed me of not helping a 'brother'-SubhanAllah! :mad:

Damn crackhead :mad:

Anyone had similiar experiences? :mad:

P.S. On the one hand I am angry but at the same time I remember that hadith qudsi wherein Allah would question us about not feeding the hungry servant laakin this dude would rather ask for money then pray salat (salat time and they are outside the masjid not praying).