Sign in to follow this  
baadiya_gurl

ABOUT THE GOLDEN RULES OF THIS SITE!!!

salaams to u all!

Well first of all, i just want to make clear the purpose of this topic as it could be interpreted as criticism rather than its curious nature. I am fairly new to this site and have enjoyed reading the opinions of others as well as expressing mine. ok let me cut to the chase here. i just had an opportunity to read throught the golden rules of this website posted above the topics. i didn't have any problem whatsoever with what i've seen, however, the one part that kind of raised my eybraw was the restriction of "objectionable language". now i could be wrong but i interpreted as "opposing opinions" which begs the question, are all the members here expected to agree with each other? in other words, reply only if you agree in fear of impolite contents that could be contianed in objectionable and rebuttal replys. in any case i would appreciate your input.

thanks

NGONGE   

I assumed "objectionable language" to be swear words and vulgar insults. I can’t see the point of a discussion board if people are not able to discuss things and disagree, argue and fall out. I’m sure adults can handle the odd witty putdown and come back with something similar. Not that I’m encouraging any of that.

Like I said, I doubt the request to refrain from the use of objectionable language relates to having a difference of opinion with others.

I could be proved wrong of course, but then I’ll have to tie a virtual robe round my neck and jump of the longest thread on this board.

:D @ ^^

Baadiye Gurl,

now i could be wrong but i interpreted as "opposing opinions"

Interesting interpretation.

Much like Ngonge, I take 'objectionable language' to refer to offensive, crude, vulgar or sexually explicit comments, rather than simply opposing views.

Khayr   

Originally posted by baadiya_gurl:

salaams to u all!

Well first of all, i just want to make clear the purpose of this topic as it could be interpreted as criticism rather than its curious nature. I am fairly new to this site and have enjoyed reading the opinions of others as well as expressing mine. ok let me cut to the chase here. i just had an opportunity to read throught the golden rules of this website posted above the topics. i didn't have any problem whatsoever with what i've seen, however, the one part that kind of raised my eybraw was the restriction of "objectionable language". now i could be wrong but i interpreted as "opposing opinions" which begs the question, are all the members here expected to agree with each other? in other words, reply only if you agree in fear of impolite contents that could be contianed in objectionable and rebuttal replys. in any case i would appreciate your input.

thanks

are all the members here expected to agree with each other?

YESSSSS

in other words, reply only if you agree in fear of impolite contents that could be contianed in objectionable and rebuttal replys.

AND YESSSSS!

Reer Baadiya have some Investigative skills of their own too, caajib!!!

You need to get on Underdog's prosecution team

and help out Darman (he got some investigative and observation skills too!) ;)

If you need more evidence, I can send you a picture of all the Cuts and Bruisess that I have been given from these SOL wars.

I have been a P.O.W. many times and have even been promised a Blue Heart from one camp for my bravery and a Green, White and Orange Heart from another camp-I thought that u get a Purple Heart for being a SURVIVOUR of WAR! :confused:

Anyways, gotta run,

I think that SOL members are gathering again

for their normal DAILY GROUP HUG. :D:D:D

Tuujiye   

baadiyoos..abaayadiis iska aamus yaaqee yaa saacadaan lagu afduubinee..meeshaan shufto dadka admin ku dirto oo very imotional ah aa joogaan.

you would be shoked to see waxyaalaha ee dad meeshaan ka xanaaqaan...laakiin is ilaali..dadka meeshaan isku wada hawo iyo isku cunto ma'aha..

qaar carabta ee kuleel iyo ceesh ku beer go'een, qaar canada ee chees burger iyo baraf ku dhalaaleen, mareekanka ee paystap iyo dirac jiid ku go'geen, qaar UK bee jaad iyo ruwaayad aadid ku dhamaadeen qaarna afrikee wili sponcer ku gumaadooyaan..marka dadkaan yeenan ku xag xagan ee admin ku fasax..Adi dadka aad af fahantid raadso ee la kaftan. intakalena eey cunsii...

baadiyoos hala haas hadal ah kilkisha iigasho ee..ana waa sii fiyaateeyee....jaaw

king_450   

Baadiya_gurl, first of all i like your Nick , i hope it still means ,purity. Secondly issues like this have been raised over and over,and they die quickly,you have groups who are the gate keepers and you have those who initiate controversy,but you never have intellectuals who ask and contradict their peers politely, you will be considred trouble maker,without even ppl getting the time to get to know you. So here is my suggestion,come in blind folded and open the topics you seem to like, and blv me you will learn quickly whose thread you want open and read and whose you want ignore ,just sit tight and you will be marked. I am all ears to hear your opinions.

Thank you all for your input. over all, i get the feeling that you're telling me to surf through these pages with hear no evil see no evil type of mindset lol i guess whatever it takes to keep the peace in this place huh, unlike other sites that are engulfed in civil wars between members lol