Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Last Words Of Mujahid: (A Must Read).

BOB   

This is the will of Mujahid Sheikh Abdul-Aziz Ibn Abdul-Rahman Al Umari Az-Zahraani, son of a man of knowledge and teacher in Al Makwaah's main mosque. Sought knowledge in Al Qaseem from a number of the peninsula's scholars including Sheikh Muhammad Ibn Uthaimeen (may Allah s.w have mercy on him and reward him with Jannah Insha Allah) with whom he studied with Buluuq Al-Meraam. Sheikh Khalid Al Mashayqah from whom he learned Manaar As-Sabeel, Sheikh Abdul-Rahmaan Al Shamsaan and Sheikh Abdullah Al Ghunaymaan. He read Hadeeth with Sheikh Suleimaan Al-Alwaan and he read Buluugh Al-Meraam with Sheikh Saleh Al Fawzaan, he learned Ilm Al-Rijaal from Sheikh Abdullah Al Sa'ad ans Jurisprudential from Sheikh Abdul-Aziz Al Uwayd and read Nukhbat Al-Fikr with Sheikh Turki Al-Ghamayz. Memorized the whole of Qur'an within only two months (Maasha Allah) Memorized Saheeh Al-Bukhaari with its chains and narrators. Memorized Buluugh Al-Meraam in its entirety. Memorized Al Nawawi's 40 hadeeth with its chains and narrators.

The Will:

Salam Alaikum W.W

As I sit down to write this will, I don't know where to begin, thoughts fill my mind and I don’t know with which of them I should begin, so I have chosen to make them letters written by my heart before my pen, I write them while fully conscious of what I am saying. I write them in the moment before the end, an end like the beginning-with joy and delight and an open heart.

The words are many and the emotions increase "You cannot equal the desirous in his desire until your insides are inside his" the purpose of these letters is to clarify the reasons that let me do what I did without hesitation or fear.

When I embarked upon this action, I set out firmly believing in the correctness and good results of the methodology that I had adopted, and convinced of the duty obligatory upon me. With this act of mine, I discharge my duty and bring to life the obligation of Jihaad in the Ummah,I have conviction in the duty that this path imposes on me, because the holy book of almighty Allah s.w confirms the compulsory nature of Jihaad in his cause to rescue the Muslims from the humiliation that they are suffering and to save the violated lands of Islam.

I do this in response the call of Allah s.w "O you who believe take your precations, then go forth in partiers or go forth all together" 4:71. "Go forth (whether equipped) lightly and heavily and strive with your wealth and your lives in the cause of Allah." 9:41 "Let those who sell the life of this world for the other fight in the cause of Allah and whoever fights in the way of Allah and is slain or is victorious, on him we shall bestow a vast rewards" 4:74.

When I sacrificed myself cheaply for Allah's cause, I did not do so in order to escape from a life of hardship, as those who Allah s.w has disgraced allege, or because I couldn't live like the others do. No. Wallah, when I left home in the prime of my youth, I left in the name of Allah, while enjoying the finest of food and drink, living in a luxurious home, driving a beautiful car and able to find and attractive job, but I asked myself "and then what?".

We carry a burden of responsibility and the obligation weighs heavy on the shoulders and Allah s.w says "Whosoever desires the life of the world and its adornment, we shall repay them their deeds therein, and therein they will not be wronged, those are they for whom is nothing in the hereafter save the fire (all) that they contrive here is vain and (all) that they do is fruitless" 11:15-16.

I embarked upon this path at a time when the grandsons of monkeys and swine from the Yahood (may the curse of allah s.w fall upon them) and Christians have trespassed upon our Muslim women, desecrating their honour, violating their dignity.

Look at the elderly Muslim woman who's beaten mercilessly in front of the whole world by the filthy, despicable Yahood in the Holy Land, such a scene breaks the heart, No, excuse remains for anyone.

The heart breaks for those Muslim women and girls who are kicked by the boots of those upon whom humiliation wretchedness has been stamped wherever they are found" 2:61. 3:112.

They plead for help, but no one answers. Many are those who are no longer moved by such things because Imaan has disappeared from their hearts, they be bereft of the jealousy and chivalry that are essential components of true manhood. Many are the cries of orphans calling 'Omu'tasim' they have reached the hearing of many but have not reached the solicitude of Mu'tasim.

Where's your Islamic faith, O'people? Where's your zeal and jealousy? And what do you have to say about scenes like those? Does it not become them that they cause you to leave your home, snap out of your slumber and amend your state of affairs? Instead, we find many Muslims who slander and defame Jihaad in one-way or another. I say; woe, doom and destruction to these opinions and those who hold them.

I have set out at a time when you see the cowardly Yahoods killing and displacing the Muslims and doing all manner of things to them. Perhaps you saw with your own eyes Muhammad, that innocent, powerless Palestinian child who was brutally murdered by the Yahood out of pure hatred and where is this criminal act accruing? In the environs of Al-Aqsa mosque, in the place to where our beloved and noble prophet Muhammad p.b.u.h made his night journey, our Muslim brothers & sisters are dying but we don’t care and we talk about values and morality, we live out our lives in song and play and we spend our lives in hearsay and gossip.

I embarked when I saw the Yahood and Christian infidels openly declaring war on Allah's religion and spilling Muslim blood by morning, noon and night.

I embarked to take revenge on behalf of those clerics and scholars who have been humiliated, harmed, exiled, imprisoned or even murdered and I take revenge on behalf of all of them Insha-Allah. "Until persecution is no more and religion in its entirely is for Allah" 8:39.

To My Beloved Parents:

O'parents of the Mujahid, you are to be congratulated for having conceived a Mujahid in the the cause of Allah, you raised me in the best way, you gave the life of one of your offspring cheaply for the cause of Allah s.w and that is only because you desire the pleasure of Allah s.w.

The Mujahid says, O'mother, O'father, I went to Jihaad seeking the pleasure of Allah, perhaps you feel sad and I feel pain as well, but I persevere and continue on my path so that you delight tomorrow Insha Allah. Be patient and expectant and know that if Allah s.w should accept me as a martyr and permit me to intercede, you shall be of those for whom I intercede and if Allah s.w, in his generosity and grace should favour me and allow me to enter Jannah, we shall meet there Insha Allah.

O’father, consider your son to be with Allah s.w and make your role-model the prophet of Allah Solomon, who said "Tonight I shall make the rounds of ninety women, each one of whom shall give birth to a boy who will fight for the cause of Allah s.w.

O'mother, be like Khansaa* who offered up for of her sons and when they were killed was extremely delighted, O'mother, be a modern Khansaa, for she's neither a figment of the imagination nor a passed-down myth, No, she's the believing woman that had true faith in Allah s.w.

If you had only heard a modern, living example from a mother who offered her son for the cause of Allah s.w, I can't forget those words written in ink of gold, from the virtuous mother of Khalid Al-Islambouli, words which had a big effects on me, she's a great example and a role-model for all mothers. May Allah s.w protect her and all the Muslim women.

*Khansaa was an early convert.

To My Beloved Wife:

Who naturally shared with her husband feelings of love and effection and at whose side he felt tranquility and peace, however, if the caller calls, "come to jihad" and it is said "O'soldiers of Allah, mount your steeds" then your husband is Handhalah.

Next to Allah's religion everything is paltry in comparison and when it comes to the pleasure of Allah s.w, every beloved is sacrificed. Your position can be expressed as follows; "Go, my beloved, for I shall take care of your child and possessions, if you come return to me safely, I will respect, care for and serve you and if you're martyred, I will persevere and your child is in my care and your privacy is forever guarded".

My beloved wife, my priority is the pleasure of Allah s.w and aiding this religion and just as its your obligation, its also my duty.

To My Beloved Children:

Who has been deprived of the affection of their father and may live in the laps of those who are not their liking, but this is the way of Allah s.w and this is the path, O'my son, O'my daughter, the Mujahid, when he left, entrusted you to his lord before any person, I request you to observe the laws of Allah s.w and ask that you obey Allah s.w as you grow up and you protect your father in his absence and not damage his reputation and that you follow his path and methodology by going to Jihaad for Allah's cause with your life and wealth and child.

Your father when he left you, did not leave because he did not love you, No, but rather, he left in search of Allah's pleasure, which, if the pleasure of any one competes with it, is always the most deserving and important.

May Allah s.w look after you all in my absence Insha Allah.

PS. Allah s.w granted this Mujahid's wish and was martyred, May Allah s.w be pleased with him and may he reward him with Jannah Al-Ferdooz Insha Allah and last but not least May Allah s.w guide us all through the righteous path and grant us the fortune to be those who answer his call and seek nothing but his pleasure Insha Allah.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Bob,thanks for sharing bro and May Allah reward u for that.May Allah grant paradise to his fallen warrior and may Allah bless the parents of all of our warriors,whether fallen or alive.God Bless.

If an American reads this letter the first thing he would say is this man is a terrorist, but only if he knew that this man went out of his way to fight for the cause of Allah.