Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

Women's Emotions

Hibo   

Hello Nomads.

I have witnessed young ladies obsessed with Astrology and Fortune Telling.Which got me wondering why this is such a female trait?I have a pet theory that everything with people is survival based. Either defence,Offence,overall survival.And thought where does women's emotions fit in?I feel it's in the defence category.That they need an emotional bond with the male.So the male is certain to return to her nest with food and protection for her and her children.Otherwise if the relationship was sexual based,the male would quickly get bored with the same "dish" every night.And I feel through Fortune Telling,and Astrology they can use as a tool to grapple with reading and searching one's and anothers emotions.Women wanting to believe their future will be secure with an emotionally secure bonded man for overall security.

I noticed almost all witches are female.

Our brains are definitely mostly emotionally based,a small percentage is used for cognitive thinking.That's why the ABC doesn't rate as well as commercial TV.That's why Oprah Winfrey became the richest women in America.through tugging on the emotional theme of :HOPE in her shows(watched mainly by housewives and single mums) Or the elderly peroxide blonde interviewer:Barbera Walters(who is the highest paid in the millions annually interviewer in the world)Who sucessfully got Monica Lewinsky crying in her "interview". Yet both women in the cognitive sense of their style are very simple.(They sucessfully made millions exploiting women's emotions) Another part of women's emotions are to do with child rearing (Sorry Feminists) I'am not sure about my pet theories in general.Especially about women's love of Astrology,Fortune Telling and the like.

I'am sure others have their views??

Hibo   

You did not have to bust me like that dawg. You even went by the original poster's username cwm2.gif Well its something worth while reading, comment on it dude. I never claimed it was my work. Frog it buddy

Oh my god lethal do you have a multiple-personalities. You be talking to yourself and shit...

Lethal: hi

Lethal2: hello

or is it your way of hyping-up your topic.

Hibo   

isii sisinta, maya walahi, thats another dude. Besides stick to the topic people.

Go with the ball not the player. i threw that thought at you, don't come running after me dawgs.

Almost all witches are females....duh you can't call a man witch. That is why all devils are male. Oprah and Barbara worked very hard for what they've got. If women ruled the world almost all of the problem we face would not exist. So what if women are emotional atleast we are rational.

Even if you look at the animal kingdome only a male animal would eat/kill his own offspring because they are selfish. To be a woman is to be generous, kind, love... We have emotions because that is part of being a human being.