Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

I NEED HELP...

Originally posted by NGONGE:

If any of this is true, I sincerely hope the guy gets better. Been around discussion forums and characters like this guy far too long to know a windup when I’ve seen one though. :rolleyes:

Walaahi this is true.. and i would appreciate it if you keep your sarcastic comments to yourself because they are definitely not helping..

NGONGE   

Ok, Ok. Accept my sincerest apologies and hope all goes well for your cousin.

This is a sarcasm-free post by the way.

Saabir   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

P.S: a thought. The Internet spreads information quickly. It is not beyond imagination that some clumsy person might recognise your cousin from your description and allow this information to reach your cousin directly or indirectly. Imagine him hearing of this post or seeing it.
Now they're talking about me on the Internet, calling me mentally ill and Dangerous of all to have started it!
His delusion would have come true. Please consider removing some of the specifics. He can not afford any unintentional harm.

I'll pray for him and for you.

Danger, plz take a note of what Shehrzadi said because if I were in Mn now I could easy guess who's the guy you are talking about, and this will only add salt to the injury.

Please note that schizonphenic patients are like some one who's behaving like a microscope, they MOST of the time enlarge minor things and interpret it wrong but sometimes they got it right and feel things that a normal person can't feel because they are oversuspecious.

Quran,medical treatment and beleiving that his negative thinkings are wrong will do the work.

Sis-sade well said.

Originally posted by Silent_Guy:

quote:Originally posted by sheherazade:

P.S: a thought. The Internet spreads information quickly. It is not beyond imagination that some clumsy person might recognise your cousin from your description and allow this information to reach your cousin directly or indirectly. Imagine him hearing of this post or seeing it.
Now they're talking about me on the Internet, calling me mentally ill and Dangerous of all to have started it!
His delusion would have come true. Please consider removing some of the specifics. He can not afford any unintentional harm.

I'll pray for him and for you.

Danger, plz take a note of what Shehrzadi said because if I were in Mn now I could easy guess who's the guy you are talking about, and this will only add salt to the injury.

Please note that schizonphenic patients are like some one who's behaving like a microscope, they MOST of the time enlarge minor things and interpret it wrong but sometimes they got it right and feel things that a normal person can't feel because they are oversuspecious.

Quran,medical treatment and beleiving that his negative thinkings are wrong will do the work.

Sis-sade well said.
I have thought about that before i posted this topic, see although my cousin is an engineer but he is not into the internet, chatroom or messageboards at all... he even doesnt have an email acct.

Faheema.   

^^^ The most effective way of getting a message across is by Word of Mouth, your cousin doesn’t need to know how to use the internet or have an email account in order for him to hear about this.

I know you’re concerned about his mental state, but this isn't the best way to go about "helping" him, infact you might do more harm than good in the end.