Sign in to follow this  
Thoughts

My Southall Ordeal : a taste of London(fiction)

WILDCAT   

Ameenah...glad to provide some entertainment buddy icon_razz.gif ...It's a wonder you were able to make head or tail of the proceedings...Jibby the Jerk has edited WHOLE posts...to the extent that others' replies are now making very little sense.

It seems someone is a little embarrassed about what he said!

As for me...admin has edited more than one of my posts up there...what baffles me is why they haven't marked ALL the areas they edited?

I ain't bitter though Admin...my comments were directed at certain people...and I'm satified that they read them and were more than a little bothered *malicious grin* smile.gif

--------

Antagonism is a skill like any other, in order to reach a certain level of excellence, one must practice constantly.

Blessed   

The story wasn't yours, why didn't you say? it kinda changes things.

Wildcat,

I see what you mean. I got hand it to him though, he is very cunning indeed. Made everyone else look like deranged folk... say mortals are getting a little off-key these days ma istidhi?

Taqwa,

Okay, sorry :D You have actually stoped being funny. I don't know why you'd come in here just to state the obvious. Again, I am sorry, for acknowledging your nick, I won't bother you again.

You have a nice day smile.gif

mataan   

Thanx sis Ameenah for defending me.

Now to MrJibril. First of all, it is a big shame that have posted something that has no meaning whatsoever, secondly it is also a shame that you and your crew are attacking anyone who don’t agree with you. If you have the guts to publish unnecessary stuff you should also have the guts to accept criticisms, if someone don’t like ur post then don’t hate them bro. You can call me light headed or watever u like cuz I don’t get offended like you that easily, but please respect the sisters like Barwaaqo and Wildcat.

Taqwa

You are a true opportunist as mentioned by the sisters. Walahi you and Mr Jibril have women problems, you guys are always posting anti-women articles.

Macasalaama

mataan   

Originally posted by MrJibriiL:

Mataan you reasoning like a woman now. drop the non-sense coz there is nothing to argue about.

watever jibril...

i told u that u r women hater. you have problems wid women, u still posting anti-women posts.

A year and half ago this site was very small with very few characters. Here are MrJibril the toothless, Taqwa and Wildcat getting at each other. Heated yet under control.

Notice the tactics employed by MrJibril and Taqwa.

I have no time to waste

no comment

you are talking to a wall

you don't know me

don't bother replying

I was just reading some of the archives and this thread cracked me up. lol