Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Happy Slapping

Faheema.   

“Happy Slappingâ€

It was reported on the news today that a school girl was knocked unconscious as result of this Happy Slapping craze sweeping the country.

Few months back I saw a video clip of this so called “Happy Slapping†and it was of a man sleeping on the bus. A group of boys slapped him and started laughing while one of their friends recorded the whole incident. To be honest, when I first saw this I started laughing (the initial shock and the look on the guys face), but then you realize how distressing and pathetic it all is. Randomly beating innocent people on road/bus/school for amusement is just irresponsible and sadistic to say the least.

Is this the new type of entertainment for today’s generation, people harming themselves or others? :confused:

Diamante   

I think I was watching a documentary about the same thing.

When asked to as what their reason was for targeting people and slapping them, one answered that he did it because some people just looked "dumb" to him and they needed to be smacked out of it.

That "smacking them out of it" was sometimes so serious that (like you mentioned) it made people unconcious, or seriously injured.

It's pathetic and low. Mass rehabilitation should be applied to these lil' thugs wannabes. I wonder what they will come up with next, probably pellet shooting or something like it.

FatB   

Is this the new type of entertainment for today’s generation

^^^looooooooool with out being condisenting i believe that this type of humor is refered to as "black hurmor" i agree the looks on the peoples faces are very funny but as an undertone the actions are uncalled for and should be stoped

before there are seriouse injouries

You're right, Happy Slapping is not funny at all. What would be funny however, is watching a video of the same moronic kids being abducted to an abandoned warehouse and watch them undergoing an operation to have their kidneys removed (without anaesthetic) to be sold on the black market. Imagine watching the initial shock on their faces once they find out they have no kidneys!!

I should really talk to a TV executive about my ideas for a reality-tv show. :cool:

N.O.R.F   

^^you should what i have on my phone :D

They (a bunch black youths) tried to slap an arabic guy on Edgware road, he knew what they were going to do, so he slapped him and it was all caught on camera lol

yea i wached the same documentery on itv1 there waz also this old somalian lady who got happy slapped by somalian boyz wich somhow didnt seem right an innicent old lady being slapped for no reason did yu know that if da police catch yu with any happy slaps or fight on your phone yu can get a fine.