Sign in to follow this  
African

Have you had any embarassing experiences with mis-sent texts?

African   

Did you ever send the wrong text message?

Read this link

This is the most embarassing one I think;

Yes, I had been working away for few months overseas and just landed in London. I sent a steamy text message to my wife basically asking her to get "ready for me". Unfortunately my wife is called "Deb" which is just after my "Dad" so he got the message instead!

Ron Hannah, UK

This must be the worst, check the name;

Just recently, I was dating a man named Miguel but everything changed when he sent me the wrong text message. He was supposed to send the message to his ex-boyfriend (who he supposedly broke up with) but accidentally sent it to me. I was devastated. Men can be pigs.

Hassan Nasir, USA

Jaabir   

Originally posted by African:

supposedly broke up with) but accidentally sent it to me. I was devastated. Men can be pigs.

Hassan Nasir, USA

[/QB]

looool ilaahu sharfta ayo maskaxda ha naga qaadin.. :D:D he made me laugh walaahi.. men can be pigs ku lahaa.. :D:D:D

Blessed   

lol!

I once accidently sent a flirty text message (never mind the content) which was meant for a friend ;) to one of my boys - this brother I grew up with - we're like cousins!

Anyways he (cousin type friend) calles me back and says whats up and started to get fresh wid me..... upto now he reckons I have a crush on him :rolleyes:

Men and their egos :eek: :rolleyes:

nuune   

barakada beel muxuu yiri men can be pigs aa,acuudu billaahi oo qaneecaadka beel,

once i sent a wrong text message to this lady,and the content was(wallaahi bilaahi tallaahi)she didn't understand that since she couldn't speak somali or arabic

Acuudubilaah oo muxuu Hassan Nasirna iskugu wacay lool Men can be pigs kulaha....

Me I never send a text msg to wrong person, well I only send text msg to one person and if i make mistake the other ppl is all family....

Senora   

I've never really had a problem sending texts.althought i will keep it in mind...However, a text meant for me "accidently" got into the wrong hands....lol....let me explain...

This happened over the summer while i was in Chicago visited my grandmother.My aunt wanted to use my cell phone so she could call my mother in Atlanta.Well when she called, my mother told her that she would have to call her right back...and so, instead of returning the phone to me, she decided to hold on to it until my mother called back...i didnt really mind much, cause my mother was a woman of her word..if she said she was going to call you right back, she means right back.....so i leave the room....lol ( it still makes me laugh to this day)....a few minutes later my aunt comes runnin to me asking me what my mom meant by this message.....I take my phone, and there's a text message sent from this guy I was seeing... :eek: I couldnt believe it!There were some things on their i couldnt have even imagined one of my friends reading!!And there it was....in front of the screen for the world to read....I'm standing there shocked for a few seconds, and then my aunts asks me again what my mom was tryin to say...I"m looking at her confused like, mom didnt send this! A friend of mines did....what ar you doin reading this anyway? She tells me that she thought it was one of those phones message( as in voicemail)..and she thought that my mom had probably tried to call me back, but couldnt get through, so she left me a voice message(she said she recalls me mentioning from time to time, how sometimes i dont get signal, and i dont recieve some phone calls, so i ask that my family leave me voice messages, so i can know when they call me).....lol..she said she was so shocked to read hey baby in the first line.....and thats when she ran over to me.......I just really hope thats as far as she got in reading my text....

LOL, but she still asks me "when am I going to introduce my family to my "hey baby" friend" :D

Macalin   

LOL...what the hek was that ?

Migual and hassan who?..jesus!

Ameenah..c'mon runta sheeg? U just backed out coz the dude came up to U..women and their denials!..lol

waraada..I think text messaging is just 3 much work...