Che -Guevara

'Deporting' Somalis

1 hour ago, maakhiri1 said:

Biihi high on Qat, his term has finished and delivered nothing , this is diversion 

Puntland tried something similiar. They were forced back down. Gas insulted reer Koonfur Galbeed by accusing them of terrorism, he was forced to apolagize. Someone need to tell Biixi and his gang not to go down tbat road.

galbeedi   

There are strange things happening in Somaliland.  They sent delegation to Mogadishu to take part in the election including--if rumor is true-- uber separatists Boobe Yusuf. They immersed themselves in Somalia election and might even contributed some money.

Yet, they deporting people from Lascanood. So far we don't have any information about who is behind these moves. It could be Garaad community locals in the city fed up about what is taking place in Mogadishu, Galmudug and even Puntland. 

If the Mogadishu quagmire continues, Reer Sool could became fully on board in Somaliland. These southern fools think they could play games for 30 years without consequences.

Its not somalis being deported its koonfurians  from the may may folks sended back to their  land of origin. Notbing wrong wirh that the U.S.  govt deports illigal Mexicans  i dont see a problem.  

Galbeedi stop spreading lies Somaliland  did not send  delefation to turmoil  ridden  walamweyns . The only  time that Somaliland  send a delegations  to Mogadishu  was during the drought  famine in 2011

When we send over a million dollar there. When koonfurians were perishing.

Shurwac   
3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Notbing wrong wirh that the U.S.  govt deports illigal Mexicans  i dont see a problem.

Only Qaldaan high on Marqaan, goes on to compare 3 Habro subclans in Hargeisa & their paid Jamac Siyaad mercenaries in LA to US gov deporting illegals of a neighboring Country...

It's a historic shame for Reer Lascanood and its pll,  lost any sense of ethical standards...

Galbeedi - forced or not, from what has taken place last few days in that town, Reer Sool can fully be on board SNM gangs agenda, if they wish - at least those 'southern fools'  with all their anarchist's nature has never stooped so low...

galbeedi   
2 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Its not somalis being deported its koonfurians  from the may may folks sended back to their  land of origin. 

Xaaji,

It is the age of information. Somalis are connected throughout the world. You might not believe, but I did talk to  a guy from Mudug, Puntland  whose family  had business in Laascaanood. He said the shops were left without attendance. They were trying to send northern guys from Boosaaso to save their business. You are probably just bragging , but this thing is done locally. THat is my believe.

And if you want to deport everyone who is not from Somaliland, then do it without discrimination. Why you keep talking about Reer Bay, or you probably afraid , the Punties might expel from Garoowe all those from Somaliland residing there,  even though Puntland wouldn't do such a thing.

There were some murders in Sool lately, including police chiefs. I suspect that  this could be a targeted killing from the Garaad community to to discourage the  mercenaries, and it is the typical and ugly Somali ways to blame things for the wrong people.

I don't believe that Al-shabaab is active in Sool, and Laascaanood isn't a big city  enough to hide killers. These crimes are probably committed by members of the community.

Deporting Somalia is the biggest crime of all another Somali could commit.

Galbeedi,

There was 10 years of terror in Galkayo where officials, prominent citizens and others were murdered. Instead of capturing killers, certain community was blamed. It turns out and Pland admitted, all murderers were locals.

There is no way in hell reer KG committed any crimes that are being accused.

The reer laascaanood folks requested the Somaliland  govt to remove these peasents. Thats all yaan cid la masabidin. I.am sure these  ppl are illegals permants ki ay ku joogeen ba ka dhamaaday. Go home baloo goooyey

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The reer laascaanood folks requested the Somaliland  govt to remove these peasents. Thats all yaan cid la masabidin. I.am sure these  ppl are illegals permants ki ay ku joogeen ba ka dhamaaday. Go home baloo goooyey

Nonsense...Somaliland is a legitimate and sovereign country with laws as you and others claim, or it is an entity at the whims of clannish charlatans.  You can't have both ways.