Fabregas

Writing a cover letter?

- Be specific

- Make it short

- contents should be clear

- Use easy words to understand

- Do not forget to put the names, addresses and titles correctly

NB.

U can find some online samples if you search google.

Hunguri   

So, you mean covering dress smile.gif

(1)Put on a white clean Khamiis

(2)Make sure, you put on a traditional Somali hand made Koofiyad

(3)Go with an old man of your family, you can call him a traditional love Guru, coz he will rock the sock of her father by telling him, how brave, and elequent your grand father or father was. He will also tell him lots of camel robbery, pasture embargos, horses and Gabayo iyo Sheekooyin xiiso leh between your tribe and another tribe ;) And then, he will praise the family of the daughter ;) Aduunyo waamaxy reer ay ka dhalatay, waamaxy xoolo hooyadeed laga bixiyey, waamaxy waamaxy waamaxy :D I'm sure, this will for sure make you win the heart and mind of that father ;)

PS:-

Waar hadda fara madhnaan meesha hakku tagin loool Wacad Alla banaankaa laguusoo tuurayaa!

N.O.R.F   

Competent

Able to deliver

Develop into a valuable member of the team/organisation

Able utilise knowledge, skills and expertise to

Under the company's graduate training programme i will develop those skills even further etc

Hunguri   
smile.gif the guy is looking for a potential future wify, and he wants some one to assist him in convincing her father.

Fabregas,

Dear.........

I am an enthusiastic and dedicated individual, who enjoys being part of, as well as leading a successful and productive team. I am quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and absorb new information. I am able to work well on my own initiative and can demonstrate the levels of motivation and organisation required to meet tight deadlines. Even within a highly pressurised working environment, I have a strong ability to think on my feet. I possess excellent interpersonal and presentational skills, a rich cultural understanding, and can communicate effectively at all times.

I am seeking an opportunity to demonstrate my skills and to gain more experiences in working with other people. I am looking for an opportunity that allows me to develop better interpersonal and communication skills in order to prepare myself for a career within ---------.

Past experiences in my recent history have focused strongly in contributing towards the various.----------gi ve example of being part of a group. contrast two different groups.------------- ----- My involvements in these two contrastingly different ---------------- have given me experiences into understanding and working with multicultural yet pluralistic ideas, which I strongly believe will be an essential skill in the workplace as far as team-working is concerned. In addition, my newly acquired acquaintances that I have met through such ---------- have given me greater readiness into accepting and adapting to new ideas, which I again believe is a vital skill in the workplace especially in London, where businesses operates in an increasingly competitive environment.

My past contributions---acti vities you are involved in, if you dont have one, make one up-------------- have left me with unforgettable and exciting experiences. I am willing to work hard to complete my task and have always been praised to show active and great enthusiasm working together with people. Therefore I hope to have this opportunity to work with your company and to demonstrate the skills that I have to contribute to the company.

I have also volunteered for a number of charity organisations, ranging from -------------------g ive examples------------ ---. These opportunities have allowed me to gain an insight into the workings of the none-for-profit sector and it’s an area of employment that interested me greatly. ***** even if you havent volunteered for a charity group, say you have. this will boost your chances considerably.*****

I will be available for interview as soon as possible. I have enclosed my resume along with this cover letter for your reference. I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Your Name

Abtigiis   

It is important you highlight it at the cover letter as well, me think. Why give people the job of going to turn pages to know if you qualify or not. But again, there are no rules here.