Sign in to follow this  
me

The Red Button

NGONGE   

^^ If it would get rid of you, I'd press it. But pressing buttons is so detached, so boring and so uninvolved. I think I'll spare you that. Aren't there any other options? I don't know, something like throwing old shoes at someone (he's looking at you kid)?

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^^ I would like to see you try. *Smirk*

It would wipe the smirk off your face, that's for sure. :D

Me....Seems like it ain't just me who wanna destroy the world. All have little Stalins in us.

His real name was Iosif Vissarionovich Dzugashvili, and was actually from present day Georgia. Amazing, how the son of poor Georgian peasants rose to the top to rule the Soviet empire. He adopted the name Stalin ( Man of Steal).

Here is a kicker. His mom wanted him to be priest, and he attended a Jesuit school.

He was mass muderer,a natural born killer, but without his help, Nazi Germany would have reigned over Europe.

me   

Hmmmm Stalin my idol smile.gif .

The staples store commercial??? whats a staples??? I haven't seen it so I am sorry. I am just a natural born button pusher. Red buttons are my fetisj.

I am glad to have seen so many button pushers in one place. Now I know I am 'normal'.

Ngogne you are something else, I will let you know when I find out what that is. At the moment I am gambeling on a nihilist.

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

The staples store commercial??? whats a staples??? I haven't seen it so I am sorry. I am just a natural born button pusher. Red buttons are my fetisj.

This commercial is known to those who live in the U.S or maybe it's viewed in other countries as well.

The advertisement is paid for by Staples stores-- you know push the red button, and you get something that you had in mind. So *push*" Staples, that was easy", :D

me   

Mr.Red Sea I am not from the states, so I haven't seen the commercial, will look it up.

Hmmmm So I can get anything I want if I push that button? Hmmmmm

How many times can I push the button?