Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Faarax Of Tomorrow.

BOB   

Ladies many of you complain anything and everything about the present Faarax but believe me, the way things are going, the future Faarax will be far worse than any of his predecessors and here is why.

1-Since he is born in the West, he will have nothing but Dhaqanka Gaalada.

2-He won't allow his or your relatives to set a foot near his home let alone coming and staying with you as long as they wish.

3-He won't speak one word of Somali and he will consider the Somali language useless piece of his past.

4-He will drink like a fish and smoke like he was Abbaas Roti's bakery chimney and he will expect you to follow suit.

5-Will change his beloved Samatar into Samuel or worse Samantha.

6-Will let your son decide whether he wants to be circumcised or not as he will consider it to be an ancient custom his ignorant ancestors used to practice.

7-He will identify himself with the sporting team he likes and their followers instead of his reer hebel hebel tribe.

8-Expect to attend many fans'meetings in miles away from home so they could bond as a team.

9-Expect to get phone calls at ungodly hours from the cops because your husband started a brawl in a bar after his team got beat.

10-He won't be bothered if another man comes on to you in his presence, in fact, he will encourage you to flirt back. (Dayuus)

11-He will cheat on you for god knows who and what (yuck..I don't even want to imagine that)

12-He will encourage you to be a member of nude camps and expect you to go to nude beaches.

13-He will murder you for your life insurance money after he persuades you to take one.

14-He will ask your domestic worker to move in with him and inherit everything you ever owned including your great great great Ayeeyo's favourite necklace from your ancestral homeland in Horn of Africa.

15-He will never mention your name even to your beloved children once you are gone and when he does, he will tell them that you never loved them and you were such a bad mother.

16-He will spend fortune buying Christmas gifts when you could use that money on something more important like healthcare & education for your kids.

17-He will have you believe your great great grandparents were brought to the West on a plane from somewhere Africa as they were the victims of an Alien Invasion and never tell you the fact that you are in fact the result of the experiment of the imperialist’s new system of slavery.

18-He will know nothing of his roots except that he comes from somewhere far where humans live on grass like Xoolo just because he saw it on a movie meant for propaganda against him so he will believe that he isn’t human indeed.

19-He will despise himself and everything about him and he will hate each and everyone that look like him with passion.

20-He will make you a drug junkie so he can use you and sell your body to yours and his enemy without ever realizing that he’s selling his soul on cheap and above all, that he’s destroying the only source of his creating and existence.

So Ladies who do you prefer..Faarax, Samuel or perhaps even Samantha?

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

I wouldn't know what 'Alright' is even if it hit me on the head! lol

How are you doing..Your Royal Highness Ms Athena? How is everybody doing at home...did you greet your neighbours this morning when you were rushing to work? did you kiss Hooyo Macaan and tell her how lucky you are to have such a wonderful Somali lady as a Hooyo? are you going to give her a foot massage when you get home this evening Insha Allah? did you buy your friend a gift on Valentine's Day and tell her to pretend that it was the man of her dreams who bought the present and not you? shall i go on Madam? smile.gif

Peace, Love & Unity.

This is an insult to ALL parents who raise kids in the west. Predicting such a scenario? Have you lost faith in ALLAH & his religion?

This is actually a common belief among many Somalis who live in Africa. They somehow believe that Somalis in the Diaspora have left the tradition & the religion.

When I was over in Africa last year, People were shocked to see me do normal activities that every Muslim does. Things like Salat, dress codes and general Islamic etiquette. Some even were looking for piercing on my ears. Subxanalah

Maba shiixayan hadana, asking dumb questions. . I guess its just ignorance?

LoL.

I'm good.

Off work this week.

Hooyo is on holiday with aabo. smile.gif

As for Valentine :D , I dont celebrate that gaalo-instigated, consumerism-perpetuated load of shyte.

How are you and what possessed you to write all of that? You dont have to beat up other men if you want to praise the :rolleyes: Somali man :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

How are you and what possessed you to write all of that? You dont have to beat up other men if you want to praise the :rolleyes: Somali man :rolleyes: .

Where did he praise us?

Bob...why so little faith in Faaraxs?

BOB   

Another Topic where i have to explain myself all over again...

Brown,

take it easy my brother...no need to pull off your hair as it was only meant to be a JOKE...and stop taking it personal..if you are GOOD....may allah reward your parents for that but i wasn't referring to you or all the brothers & sisters who come on SOL..because nobody i know from SOL is born in the WEST...and those that i know of who were not born in Somalia where born in either Kenya or Tanzania..marka macallinka fiiri hadaa intaa Africa tagtay oo lagu shaxaaday I'm Sorry...maybe you should come to S.A anigaa lacagtaa siisay kuu celinaayo....

Ceeb waaye dadka Jahil haku tilmaamin...wax la'aan jaahilnimo ma ahan.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

My Brother Che..how are you doing...long time!

Brother...Faarax disappointed me big time and the reason why..i will try to explain some other time Insha Allah as i am rushing to the Mosque for Maghrib now....take care brother.

Athena.....take a good care of yourself my dearest Sister Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Emperor   

BOB is only a concerned brother, a man who endeavors to conserve his about to lost culture now pleades with the girls to see who they choose, only girls invited and it up to them to decide?

On other hand, the qualify and daily life of a western man could be argued to be like the one mentioned above, nonetheless, I agree most of that list is a well found cross section of a western man's scale of life.

-Lily-   

^^ I agree, he means todays Faraxs are fab.

I don't think it will get that bad, besides for every 3 Faraxs that shock you there is one that makes up for it.

p.s. '7-He will identify himself with the sporting team he likes and their followers instead of his reer hebel hebel tribe.'

This has already happened :cool: .

Iam doing great Bob..Alxamdullah

See you later.

Serenity....I was left with diffirent feeling. I thought he implied Faaraxs as unprincpled bunch with little or no self worthy, and easily influenced. The praises was for the culture, and not so much for the people.

Shakti   

Originally posted by B0B:

Another Topic where i have to explain myself all over again...

Brown,

take it easy my brother...no need to pull off your hair as it was only meant to be a JOKE...and stop taking it personal..if you are GOOD....may allah reward your parents for that but i wasn't referring to you or all the brothers & sisters who come on SOL..because nobody i know from SOL is born in the WEST...and those that i know of who were not born in Somalia where born in either Kenya or Tanzania..marka macallinka fiiri hadaa intaa Africa tagtay oo lagu shaxaaday I'm Sorry...maybe you should come to S.A anigaa lacagtaa siisay kuu celinaayo....

Ceeb waaye dadka Jahil haku tilmaamin...wax la'aan jaahilnimo ma ahan.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

i don’t get why u need 2 explain urself, n y the hell would u care what we think! if 1 of these ppl misunderstood ya, so be it.. who the fvck cares.

Bob,i actually found ur thread somewhat echoing the true nature of current situation with faraaxs n shall take ur advise 2 the heart n spread the message.