Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Daddy's angel

Chimera   

People had dinner, went to the shops, or watched a nice tv-show etc, but in all that time Awmuuse was busy compiling another car crash post, we don't care dude, the fact that you are now correcting yourself is just sad, but let's give dear Aaliyah her thread back and respect her wishes.

The kid took it to heart. War I really apologise for my insensitiveness if I caused any hurt or upset. It's just my mischievous ways. :D No harm intended, hand on heart.

Once again apologies to you Adam and your written Somali :D is just about fine.

[Edited]Adam it is only words on screen and you are right. But if that is the case and it's only word on screens, why were you so upset and angry? :D

Last night I tried my mischievous nature at Ngonge but utterly failed as he wouldn't respond at all to me poking at him.

I was bored and thought that I could pick on you for an easy 'target' with your just about fine :D somali and I had some fun admittingly.

I apologise however if I in anyway annoyed you or even made fun of something you hold dear to as this was not the outcome I was looking for :D rather more light hearted exercise of fun and exchange of posts as I thought you would 'bait' at it, which you did as you wouldn't let yourself be tutored or taught by me. Although I was an excellent Teacher. :D

Anyhow hopefully no misgivings or offence will come or take charge after it inshallaah :D as I explained and settled the issue, with me apologising. :D

Aaliyyah   

lol adam since you edited..I edited my post too...we will let that go dee..

n how come not many people are showing love to their dads.....

kuligiin ma hooyo iyo ayeeyo koris tihiin :(

Chimera   

Cunugyahow? :D I'm a year older than you sister, remember when you said ''nin gu' ka wayn waxbadan ayuu ku dheeryahay''?

you are so vicious.

Awmuuse don't worry, as the good NGONGE would say; It's only words on a screen, words on a screen!

dude your replying to this post of mine in your previous reply by editing your post, its only by chance that i noticed the change, but to be honest there was no anger involved here not even in my exchange with Mr Jerk, i'm only here to waste some time not create vendettas, but it is interesting how you have ignored Xiin's reply and his correction of your supposed 'corrections' :D

Aaliyyah   

^ lol somalidu nin waxay uga jeeda qof...you should not translate it literally. They just mean any one who is year older is more wiser. But, when it comes to gender intellectual difference...

girls have the same brain as a guy about 7 years older than them..so if we implement my theory let me see if you are 23..you have the same maturity as 16 years old girl...you find that in "aaliyah's book" LOL

salaam