Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE?

I just heard a story about a young woman who was dating a married man.

Somehow the wife found out and paid her a visit.

When she arrived she hit her in with something that split her face wide open.

This young woman was beautiful and now the young woman will have to have reconstructive surgery.

...all over a man?

I'm sure this will hit somebody's courtroom, but what do you think the judgement should be?

Who did the worst harm? The wife OR the mistress? Some people will say that the wife's actions were justified. Would you agree?

Xafsa   

I don't think her actions are justified at all...Although the mistress was at fault...if your going to hit someone the husband should have been the one going through surgery.

I personally don't see what the big deal is....shouldn't your dignity be worth more than a man?!!!

Ariadne   

It stinks when people take their aggression out on the wrong person. She should have split open her husbands face, he's the one who created the situation.

Senora   

Nomad

Member # 73

Judge Me:

posted April 14, 2003 01:42 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think her actions are justified at all...Although the mistress was at fault...if your going to hit someone the husband should have been the one going through surgery.

I personally don't see what the big deal is....shouldn't your dignity be worth more than a man?!!!

I totally agree, plus two wrongs don't make a right.......

sofine   

DAMN...IT SEEMS THAT THIS STORY IS SOME KIND OF SOAP OPERA OR MOVIE PRIMIER...BUT TO ANSWER UR Q...I THINK THAT ALLAH SHOULD HANDLE IT...

Adna   

Salaamz to my sister's

i personally speaking beleive that the man should be punished of what he had done not the women who he dadted so i kinda agree with sis xafsa just piont of view

peace and love

underdog   

If the girl knew the man was married, then a facial scar is an occupational hazard associated with being a homewrecker.

She was trying the to steal the man and she got caught. The man's guilty too...do you honestly think the wife will let him live this down?

The main question is "HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO TO PROTECT WHATS YOURS?" no matter how screwed up the man is, he's her man and she's stepping up for him.