Sign in to follow this  
Tuujiye

The funiest people on SOL..today..lol..

Senora   

I thought about it a while ago...and I thought that you know the way people say "Oh my god!"...or "Yaarabi"....is kinda like the same way people say "Jesus!"....you know what I mean?...I mean if you see it another way, its cool... but thats how i use to see it....you know...like why hasn't anyone picked up on saying "Moses!"..."Abraham!"...or for us "Mohamed!"

But then again....its really not that big of a deal because your intentions aren't like the non-muslims...so no need to worry about it smile.gif

Tuujiye Too Late!!! icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

"jeez 'jeez interj - Corrupted form of the pejorative "Jesus." The term is notable in that it is most often used singularly, either at the beginning of a sentence, the end of a sentence, or as a sentence all on its own; "Jeez. I thought my mittens were at your house." Although used as an exclamation of frustration or emphasis, it is somewhat more benign than "Jesus," "Jesus Christ," or "Christ" which are often used in the same manner. See also: Geehover, holy-liftin', jeezly, jeezum-crow, frigg. NEXT» "

http://www.dooryard.ca/jeez.html

I thought about it a while ago...and I thought that you know the way people say "Oh my god!"...or "Yaarabi"....is kinda like the same way people say "Jesus!"....you know what I mean?...I mean if you see it another way, its cool... but thats how i use to see it....you know...like why hasn't anyone picked up on saying "Moses!"..."Abraham!"...or for us "Mohamed!"

Saying Ya Mohammed would be a form of shirk. You’re right the intentions are what counts but better avoid the whole thing, I guess.

Juxa   

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,,,,,,,walee its good to be back,,,,,,maba laga waynaado taneeti,,waxa la dhahay dariskaa hadaas dagaalkaa rabo dooradaa iga cesho aas dhahaa,,,,

lakin fiirsha ciyaal kumi-kumi, amaan afkiina ma idinkaga horeyso nooh,,help yrselves ;)

aint i shameless..og-moti,,,,,,,,,ku necbiyaaa wacad ale iyo wacad rasuul....(that beats geez anyday)

Juxa   

ooooooooooh oooooooooooh moti, wat ben je lief! walee my indho are going bilig bilig. :D

nuune,,,,,waxbadan aadan ogeen, waligaa meel lagu kala tagay turunbo waaka yeeri jirtay. someone got to love the dude nooh,,,,,,,,what da heck adinka xoogaa caashaq soo tuura waa diideen ;) meeqa sano uu wiilka idin hor daadsanaa yaaqay,

garab tuujiye,,,aboo ii qosol nooh,,,oh there u go smile.gif