Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

No country for old men......A great movie

Biixi   

No Country for Old Men simply sucked!!!

The could've made the ending a lot better. It seemed as if they were running out time and said "heck lets end it".

N.O.R.F   

Great movie but what was the ending all about. There I was looking forward to a spectacular ending but it just fizzled out in the space of 5 mins!

The man's guilty concscience for not giving a man some water when he needed it is what got me thinking though.

Oz   

I enjoy movies that you can't predict what will happen next, bounty hunter named Anton Chigurh was my hero (especially when he was gambling with the old man at the service station whether his going to kill him or not, toss’ the coin and asked him heads or tails, luckily he wasn’t killed) awesome flick. coin toss scene

As you all mentioned the end was quite odd.

I really didn't understand Country for Old Men....i really tried..but nope...still dont get it. I did love the killer dude though--wow, now that is one crazysanomawitch!

Originally posted by chubacka:

anyone seen Juno, i thought it was some teen flick but apparently its really v. good.

I loved Juno. It was quirky and weird....and umm...funny. And, my fave line to this day is: "it all started with the chair..." lol