Che -Guevara

Taliban captures more provincial capitals including Kunduz

It's worth noting the Taliban dominated by Pashtuns are taking over northern regions inhibited by Tajiks and Uzbeks. Kunduz is the key to drug trafficking, a key source of revenue for the Taliban.

Nothing is fishy. They captured Afgaanistaan as quickly as they are doing now in mid '90s, too.

I guess Reer Afgaanistaan want them. I hope they matured up in the last 20 years and not pull these headline-grabbing stunts their undisciplined militia did back then.

So far, they are not massacring their caotured opponents. They call themselves students, yet are very poorly educated, though. 

Afghanistan,  they say , is the grave of empires, from British,  Soviet to American.  Is this a sign of the decline of the U.S  power? 

And of course,  if one declines,  another rises. Is it Chinese or dare I say Islamic system taking routes?

25 minutes ago, Dhagaxtuur said:

Afghanistan,  they say , is the grave of empires, from British,  Soviet to American.  Is this a sign of the decline of the U.S  power? 

And of course,  if one declines,  another rises. Is it Chinese or dare I say Islamic system taking routes?

America is a mobile empire protected by the Atlantic and Pacific. They are still young and arrogant, but not out.

China will be a horrible superpower, even worse than past western powers, as long as the communist party is in power. 

What will this do to morale of our own terrorist Alshabab? Will they think they would also pull off the same thing if AU leaves Somalia?