Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Federalism xaal qaado

galbeedi   

They can have a regional bank for investment to give loans to companies and finance regional development projects. The regional government might give money to the bank and ask him to manage and few other things.

Yet, the idea of regional bank managing currency and the markets has nothing to do with a regional administration. 

Puntland probably knows how the world works, although these fools might not consult their own experts. So, in my in my opinion, these boys have some future ideas for this bank. First, they might have no hope for the future functioning Somali government and as usual might continue their old ways of printing money, or as many suspect, they might bad ideas that I do not want to say here yet.

Duufaan   

Reer barigu shaaha waxay kudarsadaan  milix. I am not surprise if they call this hotel designed building as state bank. Even the state of MN  we live in does not have a state bank as far as federal system goes. they do have state revenue department which collects taxes and in ways  can  be considered a bank but it is not bank. By the way all the state accounts  are under the federal bank which they call treasury department which is a federal level. Deni is seriously looking the lost PM in wrong places and we doomed until he finds the lost PM.

35 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

Reer barigu shaaha waxay kudarsadaan  milix. I am not surprise if they call this hotel deigned building as state bank. Even the state of MN  we live in does not have a state bank as far as federal system goes. they do have state revenue department which collects taxes and in ways  can considered a bank. But all state accounts  are under the federal bank which they call treasury department which is federal level. This guy is seriously looking the lost PM in wrong places and we doomed until he finds the lost PM.

Your allegation is pointless and unfounded because Puntland state bank is as old as the state, it just acquired itself a new state of the art building hence all the Masayr by fake nationalists and cuqdad filled crew.

This Maskiin guy celebrates little girl from his home town that came first in secondary school exams!!! And here he is finding a negativity in otherwise much needed infrastructure for a Somali state. In the Garacad port thread where almost everyone was in positive mood, he found himself questioning: does Mudug need two ports ? Kkkkk I don't know what the Puntland folks in Xamar  did to him while he was getting handouts from Afwayne, but you can see he is damaged beyond repair. Allah caafimaad hasiiyo hadii uu saas ku dhinto khatar buu kujiraa.