Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Hello Browsers

And hello to you too. I see you're a newbie...perhaps you should tell us a little about yourself? Just who is Cynical Lady? What has made her into a cynic? Is she likely to lose her cynicism anytime soon?

Zafir   

Volleying my hello. Hello Val

I frankly have all day. *Sips his Medium, Triple, triple. Aaaaaaax*. Go on cynic.

How long to we have before the work day is over? If that was your question, then I just started just over an hour ago, so I guess I got a long day ahead of me.

Devilish one, I love tea, can't stand coffee.

Where did you hear that tea is a british thang only? Shaah is a somali thang girl 2.

Shakti   

seriously im so tired, bored and cant stand ppl talking 2 me *this morning*...thinking about going home..should i?

oh yeah, thanks 2 val...im debating whether to ask my hand-holder 2 join me 2 the stup!d company x-mas party... however tiny situation, he is bit religious.. oye

anyone faced with the same situation :( ?

^ Why do you need ur hand-holder there? Do your hands require holding while you talk to drunk colleagues?

*Waves @ Zii*

Layzie, thanks a bunch for reminding me. I ran out of E.Grey. Gotta make do with peppermint tea. Yakh.

Shakti   

^^ nicely done i must say... i see what u r implying but i need him coz I don’t wanna bring my purse with me (It clashes with my dress).

random queston: Does anyone have a strong suspicion, that zafir is this ngonege guy.

lol oky then as u have spoted i am indeed a newbie after a month of deliberation i presume the sol granted me admittancei am still wondering if its the MI5 OR SOMETHING GOSH that long for a site anywho.mhh cynical lady well she is like anyother young ladys out there fresh from uni with alot of radical ideas in her head, firmly believes that the world is her platform to raise her voice at well argue about anything and everything, stuburn as a mule as told by her mother. What has made her a cynic? mhh the world and its inhabitants the constant limitation imposed by certain people, well in short am natural born skeptical and i enjoy nothing but qs everything now i find myself argueing about the the oyster card vs our liberties. Am i likely to lose it? i dont think so actualy i think its getting worse. But since after uni i now work in the city and i added other attributes 2myself competative, bona fide shallow, antagonistic well now am sipping my coffee and dreaming of how to cont kissing my boss *** to increase my bonus for xmas.. + my big fat paycheq....... well in summary thats me ...

ps i did not say i am an ANgel

Soph - Who said I was bored? I'm so not bored. I have a tonne of work to do, and I'm doing it. You hear?

Cynical Lady - Ah, you haven't run away after all! Well, thank you for the nice and succinct summary. A warm welcome to SOL.

Originally posted by Devilangle:

random queston: Does anyone have a strong suspicion, that zafir is this ngonege guy.

I guess you didn't know that Zafir is NG's younger and better-looking sibling? :D

PS: Buy a non-clashing purse and leave the hand-holder at home. Just because you have to attend doesn't mean u need to torture other innocents too.

oh yeah, thanks 2 val...im debating whether to ask my hand-holder 2 join me 2 the stup!d company x-mas party...

hand-holder=boyfriend? I don't see why not, after all, he gets to enjoy free dinner.

Why do you guys call it X-mass party? We call it the "Gala Dinner", this way all employees from different religions can come without feeling that they are going to a X-mass party. Very thoughful of them if I may say so myself.