Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

Lets Make fun of How ugly celebs Are..lol

AYOUB   

Filssan have seen the bit in the film Colour Purple where someone says to Whoopi Goldberg; 'you sure is ugly!'? lol

I not sure the people in North America know Victoria Beckham or Posh Spice. Most people in the UK think she is gorgeous, but everytime I see her picture or on tv she looks like someone trying to snif something above her asking whats that smell?. I guess thats why they say; Beauty is in the eyes of the beerholder :D .

O reily!!!!! I hate him! ignorant son of his mother with a mic!!!!!!!!!

Genuine: the male used to be Stripper!!!! Mayacaa tahay cun! akhas! ikhs! uff! bax!kir! kut! ect. :D

shyhem   

Originally posted by somealien:

you know yr pretty righteous for a brother whos always talking bout how to "play" and "use" women and talkin bout sleeping w/ galos. theres a word for that... i think its, HYPOCRITE. *nods* yeah, thats it. [/QB]

I think u're suffering from asyndrome of unknown etiology.What was u thinking thinking like that?.I neva played u,neva used u nor did u saw me sleep with agaalos.Under what conditions did u come with up u'r results?

I ain't a killer but don't push me-2pac......i love u like sister, but i wonder y u keep on acting like this!

Originally posted by Lakkad:

One more Ugly Mofo...His Name is Cee-LOO(hes a southern rapper..nigga ugly!)..also Outkast..subxaanka

outkast???? you mean big boi right? cuz andre 3000 is nothig but hotness.