Sign in to follow this  
Armstrong

A member of SoL for 1 yr - Where has the time gone?

Salamu 3layakum,

I cant believe I been a member of SoL for one whole year I am gobsmacked :cool:

I hope some of my input were appreciated. If I offended anyone please forgive me -Ameen.

InshaAllah May Allah help us all to benefit from each other - Ameen.

Anything I have said good comes from Allah (SWT). Anything bad I said comes from my mistakes and sheytan.

Mujahid over and out !

P.S. I think I need to get a life ;)

Mujahida   

Walaykuma salam wr wb Ya Mujahid smile.gif ,

Hmm, u never offended me alhamdulilah. Infact i've learned alot from you. There were Times u told me that i was wrong and u told me what was right. I'll never forget that Mujahid. I can not thank you enough. May Allah shower his blessings upon you thats all i can say!

I've seen many Nomads on S.O.L, for instance when a innocent unskilled young person at times even inculding myself or many others ask for some sincere advice about a difficult situation they tell him/her the last thing that they'd do themself, Whereas u advice people always islamicly and to the best of your knowledge & Ability, I think thats a Gift from Allah. Just know from me That you Truly are one of those I look upto & totally Respect on S.O.L! smile.gif

Fi-amanaAllah

Bachelor   

Mujahid!

WOW!! Time indeed is running. I recall and seems like yesterday when we had all the great and studious confuabluation that we had in chat room. You are one of the few good "senior" people who is not disappeared. Therefore, i suggest, one of these rooms should be named after you at list. How is that? ;)

Kool_Kat   

Lateafha, very well said sis...

Mujahid, happy anniversity bro...loool...Just cuz you've been a member here for one yr doesn't mean you don't have a life...When infact so many of your posts are appreciated, even though some might disagree with me...

Anyway, it's great to have someone like you around here on SOL...Hope to see you around for the years to come...

king_450   

Wow Nomad Mujahid,

Seeing how happy you are makes it a joy to wish you a "Happy" 1st yr anniversary.Although i am new to this site your anniversary is unique brother because it comes when i join the site,and i hope it was a year filled with promises, discoveries and maybe even some surprises, and the sister nomadette said.

You've shown i beleive this site during your first year togetherness with your fellow Nomads/nomadettes.

Enjoy It and i hope to be around for your next anniversary if not stay cool brother.

N.O.R.F   

Mujahid bro we appreciate very much yr consistant help, advice and general 'pointing in the right direction'. Keep up the good work bro!

Brother Mujahid Congrats Sxb...

but i how come i've been a member since January of 2002 and i'm still an "alien" in this place? i know you member has to have a certain posts and everything but...heck. maybe i should talk to the admin or something. lol

bye guys

Macalin   

LOL..Asalaam aleyku MUJ....Is been a YR already DANG DANG!

Waraa...Am getting OLD..shitttt

Congrats Sxb!..U are indeed a postive BROTHER,Love U 4 Tha My son :D

the rest who been HERE a YR, Where R U?

Miriam1   

Congratulation Mujahid!

Its always nice to see your responses to some delima.

Lakkad here is one..here for more than a year man..i should get a life :D

Senora   

Congrats :D:D

im pretty sure your advices and inputs have always been well appreciated ;) ...so on that note.......

1 more year!!....1 more year!!....1 more....oh wait a minute, why am i chanting this...its not like your running for an election, ...or better yet, moderator ;) **hint, hint**

Ariadne   

Does this mean I need to get a life too?

(nobody answer that question, it will come to me...eventually)-----------------------------

---------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I need to get a life soon

Changed   

wa aleykom salaam wa raxmatullahi wa baraktu...

1 years .dang.......yeah u really do need to get a life :eek: .......just kiddding .....congrats bro..it nice to have u around ;) ..hope to see u more in SOM....

peace and love

HONEY-D   

MUJAHID

Happy anniversary. you're not trying to quit are u cuz i'm sure most of us will be sad to see you go. You've been inspiration to all of us. You're very humble,sincere and you treat people with respect.

MD   

Wa Aleykum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barkataho smile.gif

Congrats Mujahid :D I'm just a new member on SOL read couple of your posts and insha'allah looking forward in reading more of your posts..Time is going fast..it seems like "Sept 11" was just yesterday

Alhamdulilah healthy and still alive