Sign in to follow this  
LuCkY

NOI in Regards to a Quote Mr.Muhammad Made...HeLp!!!

LuCkY   

Assalaamu Alaikum,

I was reading The Autobiography of Malcolm X and the Nation of Islam just :eek: :mad: redface.gif:( me. The things they said were just beyond beLief anyway I got the other statements cLarified except for this one. Elijah Muhammad said, " Im David(Nabi Dauud), when you read about how David took another man's wife, Im that David. When you read about Noah(Nabi Nuuh) who got drunk, Thats me, You read about Lot(Nabi Lut) who went and Laid up with his own daughters. I have to fulfill all those things."

He is trying to justify him committing adultry, drinking alchol and Incest :eek: ! Im comparing the views of the Nation of Islam with that of the Orthodox Muslism.

AnywaY I would be grateful if Yall can help me out or give a direction to get the answers.

PEace :D !

Haddad   

What you have read about Elijah Muhammad in X's autobiography is in the past, and has no relevancy in the present. What is important in the present is the small remnants of the Nation of Islam (headed by Farrakhan) are moving towards mainstream Islam. At the very least, those remnants have abandoned the bulk of Elijah Muhammad's teachings.

Man i've been hearing all kinds of twisted shit from the Nation that i no longer know what to think....

did you guys see Farakan on BET the other day?? that shit was strightup disrespectful...

From what I understand of their religion (no need to pretend it has anything to do with Islam), it seems pretty racist. They place too great an importance on their own race. It's so appealing to its followers because it gives a divine meaning or a purpose to the victimisation of black people. It's totally messed up of course.

W F. Muhammad being God in human flesh?? White people created by a mad scientist? ehh, right.

I don't see why you're so puzzled over that phrase when there was all that other nonsense that's supposed to be the fundamentals of their religion. A man who can make that up, can surely find creative ways to justify his own sins. Self-evident me thinks.