Sign in to follow this  
7_steps_2_Heaven

LETS SWAP CHILDHOOD STORIES!!

Lets do something different...lets talk about your funniest memories of your childhood.

Can I go first? Ok. I was 6 years old, at that time we were living back home (xamar),I remember one day my dad came from work, so he went to his room to get changed. He called me so I went to him, he wanted something to drink. as I was heading to the kitchen my uncle who was walking past asked me where was I going so I told him I was going to get water for father. He told me to go back to him (without the water) and say to him "ishaada buqsee ee biyo ka cab", so I went to him and I said to my dad the exact words I was told. "aabo, ishaada buqsee ee biyo ka cab". oh my, maxaa iga raacay, he slapped me so hard on my face u know DHANGALAASO. flippin hell...I tell ya that hurt walaahi after all I was only six.

anyway that's my story - what's yours?

Kool_Kat   

Ok, let me go next...

I was about five, and I used to be one of those kids who talked too much with a Galkacayood accent...Our maid was sick for several day...One day the whole family were sitting and chatting in her room...I came from dugsi, sat on the bed where she was laying and asked her how she was doing...

Once she spoke, intaan sanka qabsaday aan waxaan iri "lee ilaaha ilalaahu Maxamadarasululaah, Alla afkeeda ur badanaa"...

I know it was mean then, but I find it very funny now...Lakiin tii igu dhacday, Ilaahay lee loo sheegtaa...Ohh boy, my mum almost killed me...