Liqaye

color personality test

Liqaye   

Mine apperntly is this one:

Introspective

self assured

Reflective

introvert.gif

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

well, i agree!lolol.. even though hello!!

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people.
You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk.
But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require.
You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored

Good one Liqaye sure is me.

Macalin   

Down to Earth

Well-Balanced

Harmonious

You value a natural style and love that which is uncomplicated. People admire you because you have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. You give those who are close to you security and space. You are perceived as being warm and human. You reject everything that is garish and trite. You tend to be skeptical toward the whims of fashion trends. For you, clothing has to be practical and unobtrusively elegant.

Shooot, Am fallling Inlove with Me!...wait thats not Modest aye....let me be MODEST for a MINUTE....Screw it!...I love me! :D

Peaceful

Discreet

Non-Aggressive

You are easy-going yet discreet. You make friends effortlessly, yet enjoy your privacy and independence. You like to get away from it all and be alone from time to time to contemplate the meaning of life and enjoy yourself. You need space, so you escape to beautiful hideaways, but you are not a loner. You are at peace with yourself and the world, and you appreciate life and what this world has to offer.

.... now all I gotta do is discover those beautiful hideaways smile.gif

LuCkY   

^^^Lol You Know What They Say When You Love You^^^!

Im With YaLL Liqaye and Sade...Lol sometrue and some so not true.

LuCkY   

^^^Lol You Know What They Say When You Love You^^^!

Im With YaLL Liqaye and Sade...Lol sometrue and some so not true.

Arwa   

Introspective

Sensitive

Reflective

You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are very strong, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you require. You do not mind being alone for extended periods of time; you rarely become bored.

Didnt work for me!

ah well :rolleyes:

44.gif

N.O.R.F   

Down to Earth

Well-Balanced

Harmonious

You value a natural style and love that which is uncomplicated. People admire you because you have both feet planted firmly on the ground and they can depend on you. You give those who are close to you security and space. You are perceived as being warm and human. You reject everything that is garish and trite. You tend to be skeptical toward the whims of fashion trends. For you, clothing has to be practical and unobtrusively elegant. lol, what does unobtrusively mean?