Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

Why all terrorist should be stopped

shyhem   

I'm trying to understand what on earth are this terrorist all about,but the more i try the more i feel i should knock the hell out of their azz.This folks are nothing but cowards who can't face their enemy face to face and would rather do horrible thing like bombing trains and restaurants.What happened to the good old days when a man used to look forward to fighting his enemy one on one in the battle field where the whole world was a witness to some azz whipping like the iraq war.Saddam picked a war with the wrong guys and he lost,there is nothing hard about understanding about agood old fight btw two armies.But this terrorist sh!t is messed up.Thye are putting everybody, including us in danger.I don't wanna die in stup!d filthy smelly train in the middle of nowhere.If i wanted to be blown up by a terrorist i will have gone to xamar for the moriyaans to make a mess of my body in the dark alleys of xamar.But my life is worth more than that and alot pple depend on me and they don't expect me to do stup!d thing like putting my life in danger. Don't this pple know the consequences of their action on the innocent muslim community as well as that of the innocent train passengers.

Where in islam does it say that,we should blow ourselve up just to make a political statement?Frankly speaking i'm sick of this terrorist and whatever they are trying to justify for their actions.This are rebels without a cause.Do they actually think that the west will be suddenly weak just because we had aterrorist attacks in new york and london?

I must say i really support the British folks in hunting this muth**F**k**s till they detain the last one, and if that includes the police been trigger happy so be it.The terrorist should know that pple are not ready to take sh!t from them anymore and not everybody is interested in thier middle eastern politics.

Originally posted by SomericaN:

and if that includes the police been trigger happy so be it.

Can't go along with you there. Guess u don't have to take the tube every morning and evening looking suspicious just cause u're Black or Asian or Brazillian! Trigger happy cops is just one more thing we have to worry about.

OG Moti   

dear i really dont agree what these guys are doing but sorry i have to tell u they dont have the means to face to face governments so the reason who they dont face their enemy face to face is a simple as that...

secondly i agree with u, terrorist should be stopped in its all forms starting with Bush who is the biggest terrorist on earth and these guys in iraq and Osama people and Isrealis and chechniya all these terrorist must be stopped, and they will be in time inshaallah...

peace

Haddad   

Do they actually think that the west will be suddenly weak just because we had aterrorist attacks in new york and london?

Not suddenly, but in the short-to-long terms. The economy of new york and london will get weak, unemployment will increase, you'll be fired from your job, and have no choice but to go back to Xamar. Save some capital and make arrangements before that happens.

shyhem   

^^^^

U ask their victims,the little children they blow up in pieces in beslan.Imagine if it was u'r two yrs old sister blown into pieces,will you have considered them as freedom fighters.The russian indeed are terrorist but that doesn't mean that blowing up kids and schools is part of the struggle.

Haddad

I really don't think so.Terrorism has a minor effect on the economy.For the First time since Clinton retired, we have the lowest employment number here in minnesota....3.7% to be exact.Afew bombers here and there are not gonna stop people from investing in the economy.Contrary to popular believe,terrorism indeed has helped the economy,all defense related companies are doing a booming business,even the so called terrorism experts are busy making money from the guess work they are certainly becoming famous for.

Shehe

I do understand u'r fears and where u coming from.However don't u think the authorities should do whatever is necessary to protect innocent people like you.How do u expect police to handle aman packed with explosives in the middle of a busy street. Sometimes police have to take drastic measure to protect me and you,and hopefully in the process we all don't end becoming victims of terrorism and the police.

Haddad   

all defense related companies are doing a booming business

It's a booming sector, because not many are willing to die by enlisting. That's why there are shortages in enlisting. Those who enlist, the poorest, are forced to enlist because they're debt ridden, and because they have no good chance at getting a decent job.