Sign in to follow this  
Cindrella

Eggs For Sale

Originally posted by S.O.S:

Immorality may not be exclusive to non-Muslims, but it's always present in non-Muslims since they have no Devine guidance to prevent them from behaving immorally and unethically.

Hilarious. Ma hubta, saaxib? None whatsoever, no glimmers of divine guidance in their holy books(though changed from the original texts)?

Nothing, miya? U have read through the Christian and Jewish books, examined the beliefs of peoples all over the world and in these beliefs, documented or verbal, u found no glimmer of divine guidance as u would understand it as a Muslim miya.

Wax kale noogu sheeke, ninyahow.

A) What crime did I commit if I put Cara in the non-Muslim basket? After all, it's not a secret that she's a non-Muslim!

I don't know why it should be a secret but I know no such thing, However, your comment didn't just refer to her as a non-Muslim, u also accused her of carrying out immoral acts. Something else she has 'confessed' to on these boards? Or are you just mud-slinging?

B) What's wrong with putting non-Muslims who're willing to sell their eggs in the basket of immorality?

I was referring to your next post: here, if we were non-Muslims we would be immoral unethical beings.

No mention of eggs, selling them, buying them, frying or poaching them. A blanket statement that you are now modifying to make a point that you were not making earlier. U gotta do better than that.

And btw YES the world knows two divisions; it's called belief and disbelief rather than black or white!

Immorality as u have said yourself is not confined to non-Muslims, nor is morality confined to Muslims. Thus it is NOT black or white as it is not confined to belief or disbelief of Islam. We were not talking about the black or whiteness of belief- something which I think only the best amongst us can claim for themselves anyway.

Belief and logic do stem from the same place! Children believe what they're told because they lack sense of logic as their mind and conscious is not fully developed like you indicated. But if belief is not logic, then soon those children will abandon their beliefs as soon as they develop their logic senses. However, there's only one logic belief, namely, Islam. All other beliefs have nothing to do with logic.

I don't where to start with that. First u say belief and logic stem from the same place, Then u suggest one is the other. Finally u say belief can be abandoned once logic kicks in(wasn't one the other?).

Your enthusiasm for Islam is clouding your rational thought process. Tell me this, u say no other belief has logic to it. Does EVERYTHING in Islam have logic in it that is apparent to us mortals? Are u privy to something the rest of us aren't? A non-believer will find things that we don't have logical answers to in Islam. We accept those things because we don't rely entirely on logic in order to believe, though its presence is there for a reason- it appeals to the rational side of our character as humans. Some of it has to make sense and some of it has to be a 'leap of faith'.

Don't go looking for logical holes in other beliefs when there are some things you and I as mortals can't 'explain' in some of our commands. U're digging a hole for yourself there.

I know what I said... if you must PM me, but you've got it all wrong.

I will not PM you your words if u don't want them. If u knew what u said u would have repeated them word for word the second time around. U didn't which means u don't know what u said. And oh boy, have u got it all wrong.

Nephissa   

This is certainly a non-religious thread. It's very frustrating, and quite rude to continuously interrupt and preach how morally bankrupt those of us (read: Cara) who actually like to voice their opinion rather than religious beliefs are.

The Mods will eventually shut this thread up.

S.O.S   

She...

Hilarious. Ma hubta, saaxib? None whatsoever, no glimmers of divine guidance in their holy books(though changed from the original texts)?

Nothing, miya? U have read through the Christian and Jewish books, examined the beliefs of peoples all over the world and in these beliefs, documented or verbal, u found no glimmer of divine guidance as u would understand it as a Muslim miya.

Wax kale noogu sheeke, ninyahow.

Yes I've read Jewish and Christian books. What morality is there to find in works that has been immorally altered? It seems to me that you don't understand what morality is. Ask yourself: why is our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) sent?

I don't know why it should be a secret but I know no such thing

That is the first concession, in few days, you might be able to admit all your wrongs!

Immorality as u have said yourself is not confined to non-Muslims, nor is morality confined to Muslims. Thus it is NOT black or white as it is not confined to belief or disbelief of Islam. We were not talking about the black or whiteness of belief- something which I think only the best amongst us can claim for themselves anyway.

Belief/disbelief is the root of morality/immorality itself. Anyone who disbelieves in Allah is per definition immoral being. In there, Muslims differ from non-Muslims in the sense that they have the cure against immorality by their belief in Allah, whereas non-Muslims find themselves in the worst act of immorality by their disbelief in Allah.

I don't where to start with that. First u say belief and logic stem from the same place, Then u suggest one is the other. Finally u say belief can be abandoned once logic kicks in(wasn't one the other?).

Pay little more attention will you: To reformulate for your convenience, the point is, since logic and belief stem from the same place, if beliefs are wrong (thus not logic), then logic will oppose and abandon such belief-system. Islam is the only logical belief-system. EVERYTHING in Islam have logic in it! Can you understand that?

I will not PM you your words if u don't want them. If u knew what u said u would have repeated them word for word the second time around. U didn't which means u don't know what u said. And oh boy, have u got it all wrong.

Well, if I repeated word for word, does that mean you've changed your mind and I can post it without any breaches of forum rules after all, and you were wrong?

Pi, come on, don't be shy... :D

Are all muslims morally upright?

No, but have the means to be.

Are all non-muslims morally corrupt?

Yes, because they are not Muslims.

Pi   

^Yeah, Hell is the other people. :rolleyes:

S.O.S: Dude, it's not that I am shy, or diffident, for that matter. I knew you were going to say something as outlandish as all non-muslims are morally corrupt. redface.gif

S.O.S   

^^^You mean you don't agree with me? Ok, I decided to come back some time in the near distant future to outline morality, its meaning and its legitimate sources. Hopefully that will help us clarify this present mess.

peace to all! icon_razz.gif

^Every time u open yr mouth something different but laughable comes out. I urge you to start another topic on the immorality of being non-Muslim. Just stick to the rules of the board. And God be with u.

Anigu kaa quustay.