Sign in to follow this  
sYric-STiPHuLLa

2PAC IS ALIVE PROOF

TO the person that posted this topic: I personally think u r a ***** and nothing else more...2pac is dead and buring in hell...

How many more times do I have to say this?

U ppl will never understand, once u die that is it...ur life is over, we ain't like cats we don't have 9 lives (even though cats don't)...

Let the dead burn in hell...and stop bringing up his name...u sad c***s...

*************moderator************

,,ten_j::::

***** first of all the article was interesting thats why i posted it..don't confuse it with my personal beliefs cuzz i didn't state it. aight kid

**********and don't curse peace******************

sup all yo maliz is late mali from west coast wana let you all know that pac is a life truly from a to z read mt followz if u feel the pain God Bless The Dead: In the beginning of this song he says: "Rest in peace to my ********** Biggie Smalls." How the **** can Tupac know that B.I.G. is dead if B.I.G. was murdered after Tupac? Could it really be that Tupac is hiding somewhere and follows everything that happens in news paperz that is all my wordz rest in peace to my somaliaz i is out booooooooo select