Sign in to follow this  
Allamagan

Ayaan Hirsi: Third Episode of Anti-Islam Movie Planned

FYI

---A Somali born Dutch MP, who collaborated with slain director Theo Van Gogh on an anti-Islamic film, is working on a third instalment of the “Submission†series.

"Submission I was about women, the second part will be about men, not only homosexuals ... In the third instalment God himself will answer their questions," Hirsi Ali told German newspaper De Groene Amsterdammer.

"That will be the hardest part. Who could play Allah? Also you need actors that are not afraid to take on the job," she added.

She had already said that the actors and director involved in the sequels would all remain anonymous.

Ali received death threats after her work on Submission I, which claims that Quran allows domestic violence against women in Muslim communities.

She had co-written Submission II with Van Gogh before he was killed just two months after the film was shown on national TV.

Ali is an outspoken critic of Islam and describes herself as a "lapsed" Muslim.

am

C'mon guys ,,,, u must be kidding ,,,,, i really admire da lady ,,,,, i like her coz she knows what she is doing ,,, i like her coz she's trying to do something ,,, i like her coz she is making efforts ,,,, just to fulfil her goals ,,,,,

and What about us ?? ,,,, huh ? ,,,,, sitting here and blaming everyone now and then ,,,,,,,

Let's do something ,,,,,, let's make movies about Islam ,,,, let make at least some efforts ,,,, then we can speak loudly ,,,,,,,,,

Arawella   

Come again Jacaylbaro?

You admire someone who is anti-Allah, who desecrated the Holy Quran and the epithet of Islam?

Is she not a sinner, a non-believer who strongly opposes the teachings of our prophets (PBUT). What are her goals I ask you but to achieve financial gains and media attention through fabrications of Islam.

I have no respect nor admire her. She is a lost soul who needs guidance and forgiveness from her creator!

As for you, your comments are no jest especially when they are incongruent with the words of Allah!

I admire her coz she is comitted ,,, she knows what she is doing ,,,,,,,,, of course she is against Allah ,,,, in this view she is BAD ,,, and she should be killed ,,,,,,,

but i admire how she is trying to achieve her goals ,,, she is working 24/7 just for what she believes ,,,,

now what about us, somalis ? ,,,, just sitting here and critizising with no effort ,,,,,,,,,

Ingiriisku run buu sheegay ,,,, marku yiri ,, somaalidu diinta kuma dhaqanto laakiin way waardiyaysaa ,,,,,, :mad: :mad:

Yeniceri   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

I admire her coz she is comitted ,,, she knows what she is doing ,,,,,,,,, of course she is against Allah ,,,, in this view she is BAD ,,, and she should be killed ,,,,,,,

So which one is more important: To be admired because she's "committed" (as you say) or to be despised because she's against the teachings and tenets of Islam?

This lady's crusade against Islam doesn't harm the religion in any way, shape or form. Islam is the way of life Allah SWT, in all His infinite wisdom and knowledge, sent down to mankind (to his slaves) as a guide to earthly purity and a heavenly Hereafter. Therefore, Islam needs no protection from mankind - because Allah SWT protects His message.