Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

Article--------Black Hawk Down

said it was right for America to do what it did.....why are u all making it look like I did.....I just don't understand what draging a dead body is for.....But it sounds like everyone is kewl with it....It's just that it makes somali people look bad, Propaganda or not it's just ugly to see such torture......

No I didn't know Germans did anything like that to kids, maybe I should just keep my thought to myself......Cause worst things other than a dead guy being draged happen) :(

ops wrong

said it was right for America to do what it did.....why are u all making it look like I did.....I just don't understand what draging a dead body is for.....But it sounds like everyone is kewl with it....It's just that it makes somali people look bad, Propaganda or not it's just ugly to see such torture......

I didn't say what America did was right......why are u all making it look like I did.....I just don't understand what draging a dead body is for.....But it sounds like everyone is kewl with it....It's just that it makes somali people look bad, Propaganda or not it's just ugly to see such torture......