Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Shocking images info for Peacenow.....

ailamos   

Originally posted by Peacenow:

What you fail to understand is that at the moment what we are dealing with is a political movement. It cannot be separated. Though I'm a secularist at heart. My main concern is economic development. I want Somalia to be as efficient as Singapore or Finland.

I want overflowing highways, shopping malls, and Starbuck coffee bars. To live with this in one own's country. One can be secure and not be looked down upon by Europeans when you walk in their streets.

I think these are the best two paragraphs I've read in this form thus far. Peacenow, you completely opened up my mind and saw what's inside. As the people down-under say "good on ya mate!"

I just hope there are more Somalis that think like you and don't bother with neither religion nor qabiil.

We can have a society that functions much better than anywhere under Islam. But there is a groundwork that needs to be done before that can be achieved.

Back to the basics, it is. We've to become true muslims that live and breathe Islam.