Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Marriage Life

nuune   

farxaan, masha Allaah, i like that Musxaf Quraan Kariim in your signature, and so da maah mah too,

wara jacaylbaro, marriage wax la dhaho wa isku daba dhamaatay aakhriu zamankaan sheekhuna, marka 5% percent haduu noqdo satisfied aaba abaal la qabaaba niyahow

Juxa   

I WANT A DIVORCE :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

qasaaro, fowqal qasaaro. i wish i never set my eyez on you! you have brought me nothin bt heartache. what a loser. adoo nool isduug!

intee ku ogeed ilmaahada? dont u even dare? when was last time u paid for a gallon of milk? nin maashee? aabe maashee? habarti ku dhashay inaad u saqiirto u rooneed?

get off my face! i will tell yr kids that you are dead. they wont even remember u! u are replacable, despicable, deniable.

i want a divorce

and that is what i hear my neighbours scream at each other, atleast once a month.

and u were saying marriag is? :confused:

A7LA-SHU   

I hope they are atleast 99.9% satisfied, since they thought they were perfect for each other... and that .01% lil fight here and there to keep the marriage spiced up hehehe..