Sign in to follow this  
Cara.

Third-Graders Plotted Teacher Attack

^ i'm wondering whether the special class is the one for slow kids or the special class for smart kids ?

if the former maybe the misjudged :D

Originally posted by J.Lee:

I'm shocked that they charged the kids. They should've taken into account their mental health.

Lakiinse, they planned the attack because she scolded them? I wonder what they would've done if she gave them detention...

Why are you shocked? Them lil rascals need to be sent to GITMO smile.gif ,OK,thats a bit harsh maybe not Gitmo; they obviously knew wassup smile.gif

Zafir,Where the heck did you learn to speak the Swahili language?

CL,Dadangu mpenzi,mimi si mwalimu,wala mwanafunzi. Mimi,ni Sujui,Halisi tena smile.gif

Sheherezade,Tell me about it, Did i tell you i ran into this one teacher of mine when i went back to Kenya some years ago.Daan jeex was his name right & i showed him the numerous marks,right...and how much i hated him. And believe it or not,the nieger was still as horrible as he was when i was in the 7th grade,Fool Didnt even flinch,L0L not even an inch of remorse on his face(How do u measure remorse?). Like,he would do it ALL OVER AGAIN!!

Heres I am, grown man,smooth and cool from the great US of A,tryna be cool and whatnot,but he still thinks am still one his little students,back in the days. I was about to give him some $$$(coz he looked horrible),but when i saw his triffling azz,i backed off. Lol. :D

Ms DD   

What if they had macallin Nigeria? His family and him would be in the qabuuraha with these kinda kids. The world is somehow getting more violent.