Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

Cool ---> Girl vs Girl Soccer Fight

:D:D

^^

This isn’t a war between opposing linemen of Sunday’s Colts-Texans game at Lucas Oil Stadium.

It’s rough play by a New Mexico women’s soccer player — captured on video and spread nationwide, garnering tens of thousands of views on YouTube — during her team’s 1-0 loss to Brigham Young University in the Mountain West Conference semifinals.

Lobos junior defender Elizabeth Lambert has been suspended indefinitely after Friday’s game, during which she yanked BYU forward Kassidy Shumway to the ground by her hair.

According to ESPN.com, coach Kit Vela said Lambert is prohibited from taking part in practices, games and conditioning.

The sports Web site also reported that Lambert apologized for her play, saying she was “deeply and wholeheartedly regretful.”

“I let my emotions get the best of me in a heated situation,” Lambert said, ESPN.com reported. “I take full responsibility for my actions and accept any punishment felt necessary. This is in no way indicative of my character or the soccer player that I am. I am sorry to my coaches and teammates for any and all damages I have brought upon them.”

Mountain West Conference officials said they endorsed New Mexico’s discipline decision, and that an internal review would continue.

ESPN.com also reported that Lobos vice president for athletics Paul Krebs said Lambert’s conduct on the field inappropriate. “There is no way to defend her actions,” he said.

New Mexico (13-5-3) was the No. 4 seed in the tournament. Top-seeded BYU (17-2-2), ranked No. 17 in the NCSAA/adidas College Soccer Women’s Top 25, advanced to the tournament final against San Diego State with the win.

Link:

BOB   

The title is misleading...there's ONLY one girl on a mission to kick and womanhandle (you've heard it from me first...remember that) an entire team but what I really want to know is why her coach did not intervene and tell this clearly disturbed phsycho to cut it out (maybe her boyfriend just dumped her before the match) or even her team-mates why didn't they have a word with her and last the so-called referee and his linesmen should be banned from FOOTBALL (not Soccer) forever because there's no way they could've missed all those horrific kicking and hair pulling unless they were BLIND which really suggests they were to miss all that.

Americans should stick to their joke of a hobbies like baseball, nfl and ice hockey because in those 'sports' arenas they kick each other's behind especially in the ice hockey...

Peace, Love & Unity.