Sign in to follow this  
Shakti

A Compelling Story About -How One Man Nearly Lost his Sanity ...

Shakti   

This is thread is dedicated to mr blue and the reasons why he got divorced. Earlier mr blue said “I used to hear Congratulation for marriage, now it's the other way around. Anyhow, I would like you to ask me how I met her b4 you ask me how she left me? lol

so here we r asking him the question he asked 2 ask him… and many more

mr blue enlighten us plz?

Shakti   

let him state it, if he’s having problems with my questions.. but no need be a 3rd wheeler

he is looking 4 single mom and im here 2 help him out however I need 2 collect some information b4 I can help him, so do u mind .

Shakti   

Fabiana, thanks 4 the suggestion, i have been meaning 2 change my id.. this Captain-Save-A-Farax of SOL has a nice ring 2 it :D i like... now i need 2 find the costume 2 go with that n im all set.. where is rudy, im sure he can help me out with that And where they hell is mr blue_hefner.. mr blue i have done my part, as u requested now u need 2 do ur part... aah :rolleyes:

Alright, Dee, I will take my oar out of the mix.

PS: I believe Mr Blue is busy in the women's section. You might need to move this topic there in order to get his attention. :cool:

Shakti   

layzieGirl. i guess the NBA is over huh? anyheywho, I wasn’t hammered but extremely high, high of excitement that is. Its been such a long time since I visit this site so I thought, y not grace u guys with my jolly charming presence.. oye, im actually starting 2 sound like ya.. help

And as 4 u all: as Fabiana sort of pointed out, im just simply doing public services. Some might even call this act; a noble act

And we should all do our parts. I mean, its ur obligation as a fellow somaliyans 2 help with the healing process. Im sure our brother blue would appreciate our consideration and be touched by our kindness!

* has her 2 thumbs up with Clinton smirk*

^^, lol, you are a cool cat and no, NBA isn't over yet, far from it. Why hasn't your new toy responded to your thread? I mean, how long do I gotta wait for this miserable movie to start? I'm only here until 4:30pm(Eastern Time Zone, hurry)

Shakti   

damn blue. i tell ya blue, u have just made my “Hola-bies” list.. a notice 4 ya...... im actually putting ur name above "arabs"..and believe that’s not a good spot u landed urself..

As 4 active sol members, I would like 2 apologize 4 wasting ur waste-able time.