Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Whats in your wallet???

Curly   

The UK has a lot of ups, like you can actually be interactive with games shows like 'who wants to be a millionaire' and when you're bored of that you can listen to digtal radio on your TV even the Somali BBC, which keeps the parents busy for a while. You can even do your shopping and send and recieve e-mails from your TV aswell as order films you fancy from the press of a button...no need for blockbusters aye!

But there is a down side, like with news channels on 24hour a day the parents will never give you a chance to watch what you want so you end up being stuck with the computer, at least they haven't figured out how to use this yet. so what's the point of having all that on your TV if you don't get to use it? I'd trade in my telly for the normal 5 channels any day! :D

nuune   

jamaal,do u actually need a licence for astra and hotbird,that is kadeed,lol i use both satelites and pay no penny,tv licence xattaa ma lihi,i was told 2 have one,i told them to shut up

Paragon   

Nuune, some of the channels are pay per views. So if there is a match game between Arsenal Vs Man U, you might be needed to pay a fee. I have the Sky+ digital too and sometimes they send bills.. I stopped paying the bill but it isn't yet cut off..... I rarely watch TV-ba beryahan laakiin...its encripted intentions and furthering of secular lifestyle as the only 'common sense' that exists baan ku nacay. The more people watch the more they become lost in a one-dimensional world.

So faraha ayaanba kala baxay - most of it then .. except 'Question time-ka' smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

only reason i have sky is because of Sky Sports, dont watch nothing else, news sometimes but thats it. !!!

Jamal yr right about the brainwashing part!

ZOLA   

lol@ t.v license...never heard of such a thing...

silent-sis...u lucky she only gave u a warning...thank god u did not have to serve time.

i hope the Comcast people dont come to ma place and arrest me for getting free cable...3 months ago i started getting free cable..i have no idea how that happened....and am not complaining..so people dont bust me... ;) .

A.A

Changed   

TALKING ABOUT FREE CAPLE , WE GOT FREE HB0 AND WE ARE ONLY SUPPOSED TO GET THE BASIC , NOT CABLE I MEAN BASIC ...BUT HE Y WE AINT COMPLAINING ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS FOR ME TOO

ZOLA   

LOL@Miss-UN..so am not only 1.. ;) ... i dont have HBO..i missed Sex and the City and the Sopranos.

MISS-U...make sure u dont tell anyone in u building that u getting free cable...u never know what they can do ;) .

A.A

Yep Malaika...comcast is dumb. I had free cable for about 3 months too and than I got digital cable with it...and they didn't even notice that I was getting free cable earlier. There not like Broadband...they is smart..they caught us when we had free cable from them. But I won't bust u out...if u do the same here. :D

Jaabir   

Originally posted by nuune:

i know realised that Darmaan's topic was to inspect what nomads do,a bit like inteligent service,i guess he is a big FBI agent or CID from Somali's dhoondhing inteligent

Waraa duluf.. why u gotta blow my cover like that :mad: :mad: :D:D

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Salaan...

I think
silent-sister
is playing a joke on you, guys.

Most folks in UK have satellite dishes, most probably
SkyTv being one. And most of their VCR-like dishes on the top of their TVs require bank-like cards that you put or "feed." Otherwise, it won't work unless you put it.

It Sure is clever but defiantly not practical, u can lose that damn card at any moment which means you wont be able to watch your prepaid TV service until the replacement card comes in the mail…

But here we use digital boxes that lock any channel you want or even better, you can set it to lock any R or X rated shows that show on any channel.. so ur kid can watch cartoons and when Blind Date comes on your screen will go black and require him to enter a pin number to view it..