Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

It is a boy

Som@li   

Masha Allah and Mabruuk UMu Zakaria,

Rabi Haka dhigo Mohammad kii Diintiisa, Dadkiisa, iyo Dalkiisa Anfaca!

Haneefah   

Mabrook walalo. Ilaahay mid kheyr qaba ha kaaga dhigo. smile.gif

I second the big salute to the mothers of SOL, who actually seem to be increasing in number these days. MashaAllah. :cool:

Illaahay ha idinka abaal mariya khayral al jazaa Dabshid, jacayl baro iyo haneefah.

Jacaybaro bro aamiin if he will be a chaste ruler insha Allah otherwise may Allah never make him any of the politicians we have today. May he never favour tribalism iyo qurunka siyaasada full of hypocrisy iam his mom n i want others to love him for Allahs sake and for his goodness. may he never acquire the hatred of his fellow countrymen and his fellow muslims insha Allaah. Ammiin ii dhaha.

thank u all. waxaan Illahay idinkaga baryayaa inuu ducadiina si weyn idinkaga abaal mariyo.

Urban   

Wow Umu Zakaria, I can remember you asking us about the names of the unborn baby only a few weeks ago.. and now it's here already. MashaAllah. And then the name too, you couldn't have picked a better name than that smile.gif

May his little feet one day fill great shoes.

512133~Baby-s-Feet-in-the-Palm-of-the-Pa

Ibtisam   

Umu Zakaria Mabrook walalo.

May Allah make Mohammad, a great Muslim and server of Islam, a credit to his parents and a helper for weak.

Kool_Kat   

CONGRATS to you and your family...

Baarakallaahu laka fil-mawhoobi laka, wa shakartal-waahiba, wa balagha 'ashuddahu, wa ruziqta birrahu.

Welcome to motherhood...

Pujah   

Originally posted by Thierry:

congratulation sister, alhamdulilah may Allah exalted is he make him a pious healthy son who is duty full to his parents

Aamiin

Wiil iyo caano

NGONGE   

Mabrook and welcome to the club.

At the rate you guys are going I think the Women section might require a little creche soon. :D

ps

Time to start thinking about circumcision now. Parenthood, eh! :D

hodman   

MashaAllah Mabruk sister. Isn't it just the most amazing feeling seeing a little human that is a part of both of u? May Allah bless your son with great Iman and a wonderful productive life.