Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

'We can no longer afford to hire maids'

Pujah   

Originally posted by Hunguri:

... I beleive, Somalis are the best and most decent ppl with such tragedy. Waayo, never ever, will you see a Somali man beggin in the street. Where, forget about the Arabs, or other Asians, but the GCC countries citizen begging in the streets. .....

I had the displeasure of seeing 2 Somali men begging in the streets of Chicago for bus fair and food on two different occasions. Before that I never expected to see Somali homeless in the USA

Hunguri   

loool@ Jacaylbro. I dont rule out seeing a Somali person begging, but its something uncommon and very shame full amongest us, for we Somalis help each other. Puja, you can see more than 2 Somalis begging. However, its not a common practice. Here in UAE, you wont be suprised seeing the citizens of the most richest countries begging in the streets. Hayam, Somalia intaad tagtay miyaa lagu shaxaaday, I think that's what you thought was a sort of begging practice smile.gif .

Hunguri   

loool dee open a thread for Shaxaad :D . That's one thing, I am always afraid of visiting Somalia :D Shaxaad.com! Laakiin, Shaxaad is very professional of begging entity lol. Imagine, some one that you dont even know, would come and say. Dee niyow Caqqaartii maanta ii dhiib ;)

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Northerner:

LoL

We dont have a house maid cos we dont see we need one right now. Maybe later.

Read: Cannot be trusted with one right now... smile.gif

Geeljire, waar niyow iyada kamaan barane lafahaygii baan u baqayba ,,, since then i hate having one at home.

Jaariyadaadii ha ku shukaansato waa mid subxaanalle walee ,,,, :D

loooooooooool@satisfied ,,, :D

I just give a money to be satisfied ,, anything beyond that is called xad gudub ,,

I can see you're a big satisfier ,,,,,, :D:D