Sign in to follow this  
2Cute

BIG BIG DILEMMA

To the topic starter, sorry I didn't address your problem. I got stomach flu from reading the article...and I still do. I'm gonna stomach this enough to say that the girl should print the picture and have a lil one-on-one talk with her so called "man".

I agree with Shaka Zulu...make sure every living creature on this earth see's this pic, to humiliate his ass and see how it feels to be "proud and gay".

p.s. Tangane, its O.K. I was bound to see that article one day anyway. LOL.

.:peace n luv:.

shyhem   

UFFFFFFFFFFFFF sh--t him in the head and ask questions later.can't stand a muslim doing shi=t like that.

underdog   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty?

I don't think that applies in this case....there's pictures. I sympathize with the girl who had to see that kind of picture from a man she was ready to marry. At this point the burden of proof is on him.

Maybe it's the guy's boy-friend that sent her the pictures. If he is gay, she should publish the facts, let the world know and let him live in shame.

2Cute   

HI GUYS ITS ME

THANKS FOR ANSWERING

MY FREIND CONFRONTED THE GUY AND GUESS WHAT

HE WAS LIKE OHH HON THAT WAS MY OLD LIFE, BACK IN THE DAYS NOW I'M NOT IN TO THAT LIFESTYLE NO MORE

AND I'M SURE IF I WOULD TOLD U, U WOULD NOT GO OUT WITH ME SO THAT IS WHY I DIDN'T TELL U B4 SINCE U KNOW NOW LETS PUT BEHIND US AND MOVE ON WITH OUR LIFE, AND SHE WAS LIKE, LIFE MY ASS U'R A FAGGOT GET IT AND HE WAS BUT I LOVE U I CHANGED

MY LIFE. NOW ISN'T THAT SOMETHING TO MAKE LONG STORY SHORT . SHE'S NOT TALKING TO HIM BUT HE'S TRYING SO HARD TO HAVE CONNECTION WITH HER AND SHE SAID IF HE TRYS MORE HE MIGHT GET ASS WOOPIN. SHE'LL TELL HER BROTHERS.

SO THAT IS IT NOW, I HOPE HOPFULLY....... :eek: :eek: :eek: