Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Somali Men and Coffee:Not Smart

Modesty   

Why is it that somali men(and women), but mostly men like to sit around starbucks? Drinking expensive coffee, and not knowing every penny they give to starbucks supports Israeli army to murder more palestinian muslims. Where is this lack of ignorance coming from? They need to stop going to starbucks and supporting people who are killing muslims. In minneapolis, there are starbucks that have just somali men as their customers? This is ridiculous. I think our people need to get educated about who not to support.

Originally posted by Modesty:

... and not knowing every penny they give to starbucks supports Israeli army to murder more palestinian muslims.

Can you substantiate this claim?

Modest: Below is a short table showing starbucks annual income statement[Quartely].

Revenue 6,369.3 5,294.3 4,075.5

Cost of Goods Sold: 3,764.1 3,102.8 2,389.6

Gross Profit : 2,605.2 2,191.4 1,685.9

Gross Profit Margin: 40.9% 41.4% 41.4%

I:Now heres your assignment for the day:

What percentage[Profit margins]does the regular farax contribute to starbucks annual revenue?[20pts]

II:In your discussion,show how these numbers will affect the overall net cash flow & net investing cash flow of starbucks corporation[15pts]

III: Detail & discuss,the financial benefits israel gets from the faraxs by choosing there choice of coffee blend[10pts]

Hand in your assignment to the Class T.A[Valenteenah],for i will be in cuba along with Her sexy self Mrs Pierre in a coconut bra icon_razz.gif